Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by azstar Just use it often in the beginning, try not to pay ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    Just use it often in the beginning, try not to pay attention to the word that's coming up until you finish typing it........It's amazing how it starts off guessing something strange, but by the end it usually has the right word.

There used to be a game to help you learn it and get faster...but I've never been able to find it. Trooper typing or something like that???

It took me about two weeks to really get good at it, I think on my Desktop Manager installation CD there was also some user guides and something about suretype too.......I never used it......I like to be a hands-on, learn as you go kinda girl!
    I agree! Just go w/ the flow...the BB will do the rest. You might have to give it a little direction every now & then, but it's awesome. I got the Pearl STRICTLY for tethering my Dell Ax 51v for internet (due to the Pearl's size.). Now I am a converted WM user....BB's are the bomb!

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Panja View Post
    hahahaha! LOL @ archer6
    Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    To archer...I see the conversion back to SureType didn't take long LOL
    Thanks for the laughs....

How funny, one minute I'm talking about accuracy, and the next I'm submitting without proofing it. Then I wanted to hurry up and correct it but I was on my BB so I could not edit it. My only option was to write another message, but I was laughing so hard at myself it was hard to hit the right keys. Then I had this flash of humorous creativity which caused me to think up the new _feature_ called User Error... lol... that's me....

Archer6, Specialty? User Error...

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    -------
    Cheers!
    Via BB 8120
    That's what I was referring to when I said it didn't take long for you to convert back to SureType.

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    That's what I was referring to when I said it didn't take long for you to convert back to SureType.
    That's what I get for having different BlackBerry's....lol

Every time I switch I must retrain myself....what a job....

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    LOL It is a job to keep up. If I used as many BB's as you did, I'd be confused also.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    When the new OS comes out, it has an improved suretype that you are going to love!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12