Being that the Peal is so tiny, where do you carry/use your Pearl? I know ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

drummer12 no está en línea Stack level 3

Survey: Pearl addict?

Advertisement

Being that the Peal is so tiny, where do you carry/use your Pearl? I know we all say everywhere...but let's think about this to see who the REAL crackberry addicts are

(Feel free to add to this list)

1) Bathroom
    a) On the can (you know who you are! I've come across these at work!)
    b) Leaving it on the sink while showering
    c) Getting ready (shaving, hair, make up, etc.)
    2) Your particular religious house of choice
    3) (For the single folks) Ever go on a date and check your Pearl every time you got a mesage?
    4) If you sleep with someone...what do you do first when you wake up? Check your Pearl OR say "good morning" to your SO/wife/hubby/etc.?
    5) Ever interrupt a fun time with a bed buddy to check your Pearl? Was that little red light calling your name? (your bed buddy sure as hell won't if you did, LOL)

angeleyes no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2404A818

Re: Survey: Pearl addict?

1) Bathroom - guilty
    a) On the can (you know who you are! I've come across these at work!) guilty
    b) Leaving it on the sink while showering guilty
    c) Getting ready (shaving, hair, make up, etc.) guilty
    2) Your particular religious house of choice don't go to church
    3) (For the single folks) Ever go on a date and check your Pearl every time you got a mesage? i'm married, but when we go out, i'm guilty
    4) If you sleep with someone...what do you do first when you wake up? Check your Pearl OR say "good morning" to your SO/wife/hubby/etc.? my pearl is right next to me in bed, so it gets checked first, then good morning to the hubby
    5) Ever interrupt a fun time with a bed buddy to check your Pearl? Was that little red light calling your name? (your bed buddy sure as hell won't if you did, LOL) i've answered it!!! lol

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6

1) Bathroom: Yes
    a) On the can (you know who you are! I've come across these at work!): Yes
    b) Leaving it on the sink while showering: Never!!!!!
    c) Getting ready (shaving, hair, make up, etc.): NO
    2) Your particular religious house of choice: Yes
    3) (For the single folks) Ever go on a date and check your Pearl every time you got a mesage?: N/A
    4) If you sleep with someone...what do you do first when you wake up? Check your Pearl OR say "good morning" to your SO/wife/hubby/etc.? Check the pearl, even when I wake up in the middle of the night!!!!!
    5) Ever interrupt a fun time with a bed buddy to check your Pearl? Was that little red light calling your name? (your bed buddy sure as hell won't if you did, LOL): Never, pearl give's me alot of things, but that it doesn't!!!!!!!!

LRD
    LRD no está en línea Stack level 2

1) Bathroom - Yes =(
    a) On the can (you know who you are! I've come across these at work!) Yes =(
    b) Leaving it on the sink while showering Nah
    c) Getting ready (shaving, hair, make up, etc.) Yeah =]
    2) Your particular religious house of choice Hasn't come up for a couple of years now...
    3) (For the single folks) Ever go on a date and check your Pearl every time you got a mesage? If im bored my Pearl is a prefect life saver =]
    4) If you sleep with someone...what do you do first when you wake up? Check your Pearl OR say "good morning" to your SO/wife/hubby/etc.? im single=] yet i'd say pearl...
    5) Ever interrupt a fun time with a bed buddy to check your Pearl? Was that little red light calling your name? (your bed buddy sure as hell won't if you did, LOL) that red light does call out to me alot...

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

1) Bathroom - not usually
    a) On the can (you know who you are! I've come across these at work!) no...hehe
    b) Leaving it on the sink while showering - countertop
    c) Getting ready (shaving, hair, make up, etc.) i check messages and dry my hair at the same time
    2) Your particular religious house of choice - nope...but i know someone who does
    3) (For the single folks) Ever go on a date and check your Pearl every time you got a mesage? happily married to a bb owner
    4) If you sleep with someone (hey now)...what do you do first when you wake up? Check your Pearl OR say "good morning" to your SO/wife/hubby/etc.? - most the time the hubby is already gone so yes, pearl first
    5) Ever interrupt a fun time with a bed buddy to check your Pearl? Was that little red light calling your name? (your bed buddy sure as hell won't if you did, LOL) - never...i know my priorities

i will say that i have berried in the bubble bath - put the bb in a ziploc bag to make sure nothing happened