ok guys, sorry to keep bothering you all, but why the heck is my pearl ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

praggusmc no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23F0A7A7

super Turbo slow pearl

Advertisement

ok guys, sorry to keep bothering you all, but why the heck is my pearl so slow. THe wife said that when i called, she went to answer her pearl and the hourglass stayed on for about 5 minutes..My phone (pearl) is acting so slow, its starting to get frustrating. Even more frustrating is the cingular customer service reps, so i thought i would ask you guys first. Is there anything i could do to speed this thing up???

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Re: super Turbo slow pearl

Alt-LG-LG and delete the logs, then pull the Battery and re-boot the phone. See if that helps some?

Also try clearing the cashe within the browser.

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

You may also want to go into Options/Advanced/Applications and delete all of the language support programs that you don't use to free up some more memory.

pastorshaiem no está en línea Stack level 1

You could possibly have too many pics and ringtones which eat up alot of memory space causing your pearl to be a little sluggish and also you may be experiencing a memory leak problem where you need to remove the battery while still on for about 30 sec and it will begin to move up to speed as usual. so get an SD card and do a battery pull.
    On His Front Line,
    Pastor Shaiem

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~are you leaving apps open? Don't just hit end (they keep running in the background!) hit menu then close them
    Hope it helps!

enikolayev no está en línea Stack level 2

haha i had a problem with my sms going super slow!! were talking a 15 second lag when typing. so if you have some problems with this just go to options>sms text then set the number of previous items to something like 5ish and it should be good