Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Check out the bluetooth sniper rifle http://www.tomsguide.com/us/how-to-b...eview-408.html... BlackBerry Pearl forum

cnfergus no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Check out the bluetooth sniper rifle
    http://www.tomsguide.com/us/how-to-b...eview-408.html

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by cnfergus View Post
    Check out the bluetooth sniper rifle
    http://www.tomsguide.com/us/how-to-b...eview-408.html

now thats cool lol
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

Virex no está en línea Banned for Content theft
    PIN/ID
    CUSHION
    yea thats def cool

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I Gotta build me one of those.

blackberryboi no está en línea Stack level 1
    I would be just happy to get me and my friends 8100's to Bluetooth each other always says communication failed.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by blackberryboi View Post
    I would be just happy to get me and my friends 8100's to Bluetooth each other always says communication failed.
    Its a long process to.
    You have to pair your phones together first, then when you do a file transfer the receiver must chose to allow the transfer by going to media> then music/pics/ringtones>then media card/phone depending on where you want to store it> BB menu key> receive using Bluetooth you must do all that then and only then can the paired phone send you a file via BT. you can stay in the same file location and keep pushing BB menu> receive using BT, but must allow each transfer. Hope this helps.....

wu-wei no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    CHERS!
    Quote Originally Posted by Virex View Post
    I have to change my pw every 30 days. the pw had to be atleast 8 characters long, atleast 1 upper case letter, atleast 1 number and atleast 1 special character. also you can not use a pw that you have used in your past 10 pw changes.
    Isn't it kind of a bad idea to be posting these password parameters? (Especially given the tone and tenor of all your posts in this thread).

kingrykku27 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2444409C
    Wu:
    I don't think he cares. Thypar are the minimums and who says his password isn't 12 characters with 3 numbers and 5 uppercase and 4 special characters?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    CHERS!
    Quote Originally Posted by kingrykku27 View Post
    Wu:
    I don't think he cares. Thypar are the minimums and who says his password isn't 12 characters with 3 numbers and 5 uppercase and 4 special characters?

I agree that the information is of limited value - especially in light of other security features.

But if you're jumping up and down about how secure your environment is, don't you think you'd keep those basic parameters under your hat?

At the very least, a brute force attempt would know which password combinations would not work, and could tailor the dictionary/generator accordingly...

dallas1125 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2576E92F
    I tried every program out there, none will work. I tried stmblues too, it doesn't work.

kingrykku27 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2444409C
    Quote Originally Posted by wu-wei View Post
    I agree that the information is of limited value - especially in light of other security features.

But if you're jumping up and down about how secure your environment is, don't you think you'd keep those basic parameters under your hat?

At the very least, a brute force attempt would know which password combinations would not work, and could tailor the dictionary/generator accordingly...

Also, take the following into consideration: after a user-defined amount of chances, the phone does a self-wipe and kills all the information. You have a BlackBerry with nothing on it. And in the chance that he loses it he calls the blackberry IT and a kill-command goes out. Either way, with that kind of security, the chances of losing important data is greatly reduced.

PIN/ID
    CHERS!
    Quote Originally Posted by kingrykku27 View Post
    Also, take the following into consideration: after a user-defined amount of chances, the phone does a self-wipe and kills all the information. You have a BlackBerry with nothing on it. And in the chance that he loses it he calls the blackberry IT and a kill-command goes out. Either way, with that kind of security, the chances of losing important data is greatly reduced.
    Right, those would be the "other security features" I was referring to.

2gwm no está en línea Stack level 1
    Ditto for me as well! I could not get it to do what it was supposed to do!
    Larry in Long Beach, CA

goldtalon319 no está en línea Stack level 1

possible blacklist

i think maybe its blacklisted by the BBos because i got magicbluehack to run fine on my pearl 8100 w/4.5 os they do have to be paired but i just paired it to my moto and told it to always allow. the target does have to be discoverable though. worked to get my numbers off of my moto with a dead screen. how this helps

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123