Hey, I'm looking for a set of headphones a bit better quality than the ones ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Langen no está en línea Stack level 2

Suggestions for Headphones.

Advertisement

Hey, I'm looking for a set of headphones a bit better quality than the ones that came with the Pearl. I'd like to use it as an MP3/Video player. No i even went to The Source, and the only Stereo to Stereo Mini adapter was freakin huge. Been looking around online but haven't found anything nice yet, any links would be great

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Re: Suggestions for Headphones.

Sure...Go to Verizon...Tell them you have a Chocolate, and you want the dual headphones with the speaker...Works great for me.

maritimer555 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Suggestions for Headphones.

Do a search on this board. I bought the Jabra 220 from Furture shop as was suggested. they are working out fine.

ambidv no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by maritimer555
    Do a search on this board. I bought the Jabra 220 from Furture shop as was suggested. they are working out fine.
    The Jabra c220 is great - fits well, and is of good quality. However, I put my Pearl in my pocket, and so I don't like how its connector is straight up as opposed to a "elbow" or angled one ( connector/plug is like this ! as opposed to like this l. ).when the connector is plugged, it sticks out like an extra inch or so--and it really is annoying. Kinda defeats the purpose of having such a small device. having the plug angled like in most 3.5mm headsets, makes it more practical to use with the Pearl.

Does anybody know of one that is pocket friendly?

(the Plantronics MHS213 looks nice, but i can't tell what the plug is like.. can someone verify this?)