Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I thought you guys do the difficult at once while the impossible takes a little ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

gkast1 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    244F596F

Advertisement

I thought you guys do the difficult at once while the impossible takes a little longer

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by gkast1 View Post
    I thought you guys do the difficult at once while the impossible takes a little longer

Why wait to do the impossible if you know the difficult can definately be done? Do the impossible first, then the difficult becomes a cinch!
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

gkast1 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    244F596F
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsNowOrNever View Post
    Why wait to do the impossible if you know the difficult can definately be done? Do the impossible first, then the difficult becomes a cinch!

Aha!... a training stage, eh?

It is difficult to disagree with this bit of compelling logic.

It does leave something to be desired-- but it is impossible for me to put my finger on it

PS. Hmmm...

1) You write and submit a report

2) The report gets classified

3) You don't have clearance

4) Thus you are no longer allowed to read what you wrote

Or edit it.
    Or think about it

Dolidat no está en línea Stack level 1
    O_o

I'm here all week.

ckyft no está en línea Stack level 1
    If the information is classified above FOUO, it should NOT be anywhere on AKO to begin with, let alone be in any emails getting sent out of AKO. I check my AKO email with a POP client (Evolution via Linux if you must know) and there are no problems with this. The Army wants you to use IMAP so that you can store the email on AKO, but that just eats up space on a server, and I would rather download and keep my email on MY system, and not on the server. Also I now have my personal bb curve downloading my AKO email as well via POP with the blackberry unite software. All the passwords are sent encrypted, so there is no concern on my part as to someone getting into my account, unless they steal my laptop or bb.

Besides the only emails I get via AKO are the AKO newsletter, and the schedule for this months drill (yes I am National Guard, 13 years and counting).

And if someone is sending out personal information that should not be there, then the problem is with the person sending it out or putting it on AKO, not with the fashion with which I retrived my emails.

CoDrift.org no está en línea Stack level 2
    Blagh, Blagh long story short between DOIM and all the security settings from Gordon Im surprised it worked for 2 weeks. I dont do anything with AKO, nothing, you cant forward emails to say Hotmail or your user ACCT at what ever station you are at. Your user ACCT uses AKO in a round about way I forget since I have 25Bs now.

servusoida no está en línea Stack level 1
    Do you have an e-mail address for the folks at the AKO Betamail project? I'd like to sign up for the program.

Thanks

elwilliam1 no está en línea Stack level 1

Setting timezone on Blackberry Bold

[FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]I am unable to set the timezone on the Blackberry Bold and other models to the La Paz timezone (-4). [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]I have attempted this several times using the Date/Time option under the Options menu, however as soon as I save the settings it reverts to the Caracas (-4.5) timezone shortly after.[/FONT][/FONT]

probeman2 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by CoDrift.org View Post
    Blagh, Blagh long story short between DOIM and all the security settings from Gordon Im surprised it worked for 2 weeks. I dont do anything with AKO, nothing, you cant forward emails to say Hotmail or your user ACCT at what ever station you are at. Your user ACCT uses AKO in a round about way I forget since I have 25Bs now.

I can tell you weren't a 25B, because they probably would know that the DOIM and FT Gordon have absolutely nothing to do with AKO. Nothing what so ever!
    Also the person that told the previous gentleman that he could not use it AKO because of the third party aggregator was partly correct in third party arregators being mobile devices. There are some mobile devices that can communicate with AKO since they have upgraded there security requirements almost a two years ago and that is the windows format phones. These phones use outlook and are limited to only receiveing until windows comes out with the next mobile version.

As for the person concerned about his information being sent in emails because of the VA issue and going to someones BN or BDE, we call people like that "ID 10 T". You have to know the flow of info and your facts strait before you shake a tree that could have you knee deep in apples. Lets think a little before you jump all over someone and make yourself look ignorant.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12