Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

same thing has happened to my pearl (I also have a magnet case).... BlackBerry Pearl forum

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no

Re: Sudden Dark Spot!!

Advertisement

same thing has happened to my pearl (I also have a magnet case).

Einherjer no está en línea Stack level 5

Glad the problem was solved. I don't trust magnet case here..unless they're recommended by RIM. I'd check the official website, accessories section.

djterryg no está en línea Stack level 1

I know its a little late, but the exact thing happend to me and I calle T-Mo and they sent me a brand new replacment at no charge. I do have a case that has a magnet that I bought at a T-Mo store and have stopped using it.

djterryg no está en línea Stack level 1

Just a follow up, they do have the case on the Blackberry site and here is what is sasy....."Pitch Black. Finished in premium lambskin leather and featuring a convenient swivel clip, the BlackBerry® Leather Lambskin Swivel Holster offers unparalleled comfort and elegance. Plus, it features a built-in proximity sensor, so it knows when your BlackBerry® device is in place - and automatically shuts off the screen in order to help maximize battery life. This technology also allows you to choose different notification settings for incoming calls, emails, and other functions based on whether your device is in or out of the holster."

Just thought I give a heads up

nik0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

If you all know of any nice/stylish nonmagetic cases/sleeves with a clip for the 8100, please post links/pictures. I'm now in the market for one for the new Pearl they're sending me lol. Already have a backup BSE here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12