Alright, I have been searching this site for three days now trying to find the ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

bornwithit no está en línea Stack level 1

Stumped with putting .alx files on my pearl

Advertisement

Alright, I have been searching this site for three days now trying to find the right information for my situation...to no avail, although you guys seem to be very good about solving any problem. Alright, here it goes. I have a Blackberry Pearl, up-to-date operating system, no data plan, and a Mac computer. This means that Desktop Manager/Application Loader is out of the question. Anything OTA is out of the question. My only methods of media transfer are USB to my 1gb mass storage MicroSD chip. Or I can use Bluetooth to put files on the Device Memory. The question I propose to you is this. How do I get themes (.alx files) to work, and games (.jar files) to work. I have tried the plazmic reader and the SAPC .jar to .alx conversion. No luck so far. I can access the files, and get the message "Unable to display file...". HEELLLPPPP please. thanks.

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: Stumped with putting .alx files on my pearl

You need to use to computer to do that, but I can't remember the name of the mac program you are gonna need... brb lemme search... From what I found its called pocketmac

JDWired no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3156B31E

Re: Stumped with putting .alx files on my pearl

Correct Stacy and here is the article about PocketMac to give you a bit more information on the use of it. Also available for purchase...

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,1759,1721110,00.asp
    Search Flex - Directory of SEO Services