Does anyone know if the 8120 is supposed to support streaming video or has that ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

summerhowell no está en línea Stack level 3

Streaming video

Advertisement

Does anyone know if the 8120 is supposed to support streaming video or has that been moved to the 4.5 OS?
    Follow me on Twitter: summertyme98

Sorry for the double post, mods. Feel free to delete one.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

180min no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    "The 8120 has Wi-Fi, but that doesn't really matter—yet. You can't use wireless to make calls, as you can on some T-Mobile phones like the BlackBerry Curve 8320, and RIM's Web browser is optimized for slow networks, so you don't really see an increase in speed over EDGE. The Wi-Fi will become more helpful this summer, when SlingPlayer Mobile for BlackBerry and other video-streaming clients become available. Video streaming generally requires a faster network than EDGE, and Wi-Fi should do the trick."

That was found on "SmartDeviceCentral.com"So I'm thinking you will need a specific client to do video streaming.

I do know a client called "MyWaves",it's basicly a mobile youtube w/ tons of videos.
    Check out iRiM Home Edition SP1 in the Themes section for 72xx/75xx

Ok. I heard about SlingPlayer Mobile and I'm really interested. Thank you for looking that up for me. Imma take a look at MyWaves as well.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~