Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by kolosus Stations that use java applets are not compatible. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

iron07 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22bf2ae1

Re: Streaming Radio

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by kolosus View Post
    Stations that use java applets are not compatible.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    with what the 8100??

kolosus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    315677A8

Maybe there is a way to get it to play on the 8100. But I'm talking about MFRadio and that won't stream java stations.

rgarner6 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3180B580

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ please give me the info to an urban radio station or kiss dm NY

ejmuelle no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Streaming Radio: XM Stream on my 8100

I am streaming XM Radio(you have to be a current XM subscriber and have an online account) on my 8100 with the following on my 'always on' PC: Winamp, shoutcast server (2 downloads: 'be a DJ' link and 'be a server' link), uXM server (millardsoftware): these all run in the background and stay on as long as the PC is not off or on standby. RadioBee version 1.1 (not the new version; I can't download that for some reason) on my Pearl locates the stream on my PC. The basics are here: blackberryforums.pinstack.com/15807-stream_any_audio_to_your_pearl_asx_files_wma_s_any thing-2.html

You log onto uXM server, copy the mms address from within uXM ('URLs' button to right, select low bandwidth) and paste it into Winamp file menu: 'Play URL...'. I had to configure my home PC dsl router to open ports 8000 and 8001, and edit (in Radiobee) a preloaded station to point to my home PC IP address. I can even remotely 'change the channel' with RDM+ (on the 8100) changing (on my PC) the saved bookmarks (different XM stations) of Winamp.

Wish I could post the URLs but the spam police here won't let me...Any questions post here or email me at ejmuelle@tmo.blackberry.net

fullwave2 no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by kolosus View Post
    Maybe there is a way to get it to play on the 8100. But I'm talking about MFRadio and that won't stream java stations.

Kolosus,
    Is this an example of a Java station and thus one that I cannot stream with the application? I'm using an 8800. Being level one I can't just post the address. Can't even PM you with it. Geesch...

www dot wspd dot com fwd slash cc no space dash no space common fwd slash streaming underscore new fwd slash index dot html no space question mark no space refreshed no space equal sign no space yes

LOL! Hope you got that.
    If this is a Java app like you say, I believe there are mms sniffers out there that might be able to detect the actual stream. I'll have to do some searching.
    Thanks in advance

mattdoucet no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    301CB12F

Does anyone have a good list of radio stations I can add to mfradio? ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12