Is there any way? I go to the side on the blackberry browser and it ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

AUBIN no está en línea Stack level 2

Stream sirius radia over blackberry pearl 8130

Advertisement

Is there any way? I go to the side on the blackberry browser and it says i have to update my flash player, if i do that will it work?

thechadj no está en línea Stack level 4
    What network are you on? ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

AUBIN no está en línea Stack level 2
    Tbaytel, but i think they just run off Bell, and telus and koodo 's network, they have all the same coverage. Another question i got 50mb data, how much roughly is that? in anyones best educated guess?

thechadj no está en línea Stack level 4
    If you are indeed piggybacking off of telus network I have recently learned that some how they have locked out any kind of streaming capability. Don't know what exactly the deal is but I have tried a few different streaming radio and video sites and have had 0 success with my 8130. Even with the 4.5 OS upgrade no dice. Further more if you are in Canada I don't think that the sirrius radio is supported yet. Regards cHAd ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

calcutta no está en línea Stack level 1
    Bell supports serrius radio on handsets, I came to this post because I am trying to stream radio on my bell 8130.... Anyone else have a clue?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Gitsy1989 no está en línea Stack level 1
    i have the Usirius and Orb setup up but when i try to stream anything from orb it says the media is not supported

kentcy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    318CE18A
    I use Moodio.fm and nobex radio companion for radio streaming on my pearl. Both work great for me.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

kingbapho no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3024BC9C
    I get xm and sirius radio on my 8130 from telus , its actually better than any streaming app I have gotten for my bb before lol yay telus ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

SternFan no está en línea Stack level 1

Streaming Sirius on Telus BB Storm

Wondering if there is anyone out there that has been able to stream sirius on Telus BB Storm, new to this, tried with orb but keep getting error message. Any help would be appreciated...