I have (2) Verizon 8103's that are experiencing a similar issue. If you try to ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

timshady no está en línea Stack level 1

Strange Key Lock Issue

Advertisement

I have (2) Verizon 8103's that are experiencing a similar issue. If you try to make a call (by typing in a number or pressing the call log) the keys on the phone lock. You cannot press any keys and the scroll ball locks (does not even light up). The only way to free up the phone is to hit the call end button or one of the side buttons (phone or voice). I even rebooted the phone and this didn't clear up the problem. The way I got one device to work was to make a call to it. I pulled the battery, but wasn't sure what else to do. At first I thought we had a defective device, but now I just experienced the same thing on my phone. There is no "airplane mode", so I can't imagine what else is going on.

I haven't experienced this since a few hours ago after pulling the battery. But, I'm curious to know if anyone else has experienced this problem and if it's a defective phone or maybe a software issue. I have downloaded the new device software, but have not installed it yet.

Thanks for any info!

dakid225 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    40060b6b
    You should install the new software and free up some memory if that does not work you should go to your local Verizon store and let them swap it out for you