Hi guys My Blackberry is set up as follows: 1. It outlook is open, it ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

owenow no está en línea Stack level 1

Stop Blackberry Receiving Email Prior To Outlook

Advertisement

Hi guys

My Blackberry is set up as follows:

1. It outlook is open, it receives the email PRIOR to the Blackberry and deletes it from the server so my Blackberry doesnt receive the same email.

2. If outlook is closed, the Blackberry receives the email but leaves it on the server so when I open Outlook, it receives the email and deletes it from the server.

Simple really and it has been working FINE for the past two years. Suddenly over the last couple of months, even when I have Outlook open, my Blakcberry receives the email FIRST and then Outlook receives it like 30secs later.

Is there anyway to slow down the Blackberry so Outlook has a chance to grab the email first. I have Outlook checking for emails every 1 min (thats the quickest you can set it too).

Any help would be MOST appreciated!

Owen

PwDiamond no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249df67d

Re: Stop Blackberry Receiving Email Prior To Outlook

Hi Owen, and welcome to Pinstack.

In order to answer your question or provide assistance, more information is needed. Please provide the following:

1.) Are you on BES or BIS?
    2.) What OS are you running on your device?
    3.) Are you using the Desktop Manager?
    4.) Do you have any "rules" set up in your Outlook?
    5.) What changes have you made recently to either your Outlook or your device?