Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

I'm in college and the guys up there are known for jacking people for there ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

jhaebre no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    just ask

Re: stolen pearl Grrrrrrrr

Advertisement

I'm in college and the guys up there are known for jacking people for there phone so i'm debating on taking my phone up there because I dont want to have to shot anyone, then come to find out one of the guys that was doing it is my boyfriend's friend and he stayed in the house with us for almost a month. Then I think that he tried to get me for my phone because he was like can i use your new phone and bring it back tomorrow, I was like this dude crazy!!!!! I dont even allow my boyfriend to touch Mylee Pearl!!!
    Dymond Tink
    Mylee Pearl
    Hannah Curve

jhaebre no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    just ask

Quote Originally Posted by ktorres1120
    Sorry to hear about this. It made me think about putting the security password on it. When I go to Options > Security Options > General Settings , then Enable the password, how do I know what my password is? I don't believe I set a password yet and I'm afraid to Enable it and get locked out. Anyone?
    The way that I do my password thing when I have it on is by using somethine that is common and everyday to me. If you didnt setup the password thats when you will get the chance.
    Dymond Tink
    Mylee Pearl
    Hannah Curve

xgclvke no está en línea Stack level 1

So is there really no way to track your pearl via PIN or IMEI if someone replaces your SIM with theirs?

audreypearl no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2277FD30

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~youd think they would have good security with bb's. My bb cost me $250 and it would really piss me off if somebody decided to steal mine. Also since forever I've always utilized the lock system of any phones that have it. So its a good idea to always lock stuff when you can..

BluesBabe no está en línea Stack level 1

My BRAND NEW BB Pearl was stolen while on a business trip to Springfield MO on the night of Thursday Jan, 10, 2008, while I was at Walmart on Independence Rd. HELP!!!!

Please advise of how to track it. T-mobile says they can't track it. Police report filed.

Any advise is greatly appreciated.

email teressa.brewer@gmail.com

viperboy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3188CF63

aww that sucks man. good luck. i'm glad i have insurance on my sprint pearl.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234