Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Another thing to get is a set of labels from www.stuffbak.com Thet have labels for ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: stolen pearl Grrrrrrrr

Advertisement

Another thing to get is a set of labels from www.stuffbak.com Thet have labels for just about any mobile device, laptop, keys, glasses, etc.

CoreyS no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24A25005

Hope this http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...illy_area.html isn't the one who stole your BB.

GHarris07 no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by CoreyS
    Hope this http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...illy_area.html isn't the one who stole your BB.
    haha that would be too much if it was i still havent gone to look up my pin now im super curious
    but nobody is that dumb. ide hope

Mp55 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23e4903f

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Lol that would be crazy! You should def see if that's your pin. Or better yet, ask him.......lol. best wishes.

cartman13 no está en línea Stack level 2

I was under the impression that if you had a BB stolen, they could just deactivate your BB? I know CDMA networks can shut phones off based on ESN#. I know GSM based networks are different, but I thought BB's with their unique pins and all could be shut down as well. Doesn't a BB have to register to get on to the network?

absoluteevel no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    241C4261

I had a phone with sprint some time ago that had an option to set a secret code. When you txt that code to the phone, it will lock the phone and you would have to take it to Sprint to have it unlocked.

Certainly something similar exists for the GSM BlackBerry. Obviously if they switched the SIM then you couldn't do anything, but as long as the phone is registered on T-Mobile, they should be able to control it.

spik_ie no está en línea Stack level 1

Sorry to hear that...thank GOD that both of you are ok....a phone can be replaced, but your lives can't....

Sorry to hear that

jvedrine no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    just ask

Dude, I'm sorry to hear the bad news man. I was closing my T-Mobile store the other day and had a customer swipe my Pearl too man! But as far as you spending money for another phone through T-Mobile, just ask for a replacement sim card from a T-Mobile store, get a "pre-paid T-Mobile phone" from somewhere like Wal-Mart or Target, then slide your replacement sim card right in. But if you-or anyone knows of a way of tracking an IMEI or a BB Pearl itself, please feel free to post.

hastafford no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    245E5E02

I'm so sorry to hear about your Pearl! Thank goodness you and your girlfriend are okay. I agree with everyone else. We should all start pining the heck out of your phone and drive them nuts!

mrcsbrooks no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    204b1dba

Sorry to hear that bro!! Just remember what goes around comes around! But dam, don't you wish the person is dumb enough to think its some sort of really expensive oversized calculator!! Lol!

tsx
    tsx no está en línea Stack level 2

everytime i hear about these muggings. just proves the worlds going to crap.
    and i do agree with everyone you made a smart decision and glad your able to be
    telling us about this. if your neighborhood is common with those issues invest in a
    shortrange tazer for when they dont leave with just your phone but possibly your
    life. tell then to take your phone but hold the freakin tazer out. sorry too suggestive

but next time might be worse watch out buddy... have they tracked where any
    recent calls have been made and the ground locations?
    Last edited by StaceyRVC; 05-26-2007 at 08:27 PM.
    Newfound love BlackberryPearl

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

Glock 27, 23 and 19 user here!!!!!!!!

Hubby's a cop...so as long as we are with him we are safe!

Sorry to hear about your pearl man!

doophus no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E29EB7

Hey a girl that uses a gun! I'm getting all tingaly! No really, my wife is the only girl I know that will even touch a gun. Good for you and I hope nobody ever trys to take your Pearl!

xgclvke no está en línea Stack level 1

My BB 8100 Red was stolen from the gym this past Wednesday. I knew that Cingular would not replace it because they do not insure them. However, I did not know that if the person who took it removed the SIM there was no way to track it and they could simply put in another SIM and begin using it. Is this true?

ktorres1120 no está en línea Stack level 4

Sorry to hear about this. It made me think about putting the security password on it. When I go to Options > Security Options > General Settings , then Enable the password, how do I know what my password is? I don't believe I set a password yet and I'm afraid to Enable it and get locked out. Anyone?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast