Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

My wife and I, our hearts go out to you. My Wife has had a ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

cfrench no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: My car and my 8100 were stolen last night!

Advertisement

My wife and I, our hearts go out to you. My Wife has had a car stolen (they found the shell) and I have had a car stolen (had all my tools and brand new carhart overalls and jacket and brand pair of $200 boots in the car). I found my car 4 month's later. Actually had seen my car the whole time (car was a blue 89' honda civic hatchback). Just didn't know it. Lived in an apartment complex and the night before it was stolen someone broke into it. Next day came out saw the window busted out. Replaced the window that day. Came out the next morning and the window I just replaced was broken again and all over the ground and the car was gone. About 4 month's later came home and was drink'n a beer out on my deck and was looking at a car from about 4 stories down. It was a bright yellow honda civic hatchback with rim's and lowered with ground effects. Went down got my mail and was looking at it some more and saw some marks in the tint job that I recognized (cause I tinted the windows on my car myself). It was my car..... Called the cops. Sad part is I saw them driving my car the whole time. And some of my friends had raced him in my car!

Then come to find out they where part of some asian gang. They had kept harrasing me for the car parts back and threatening me and such. Told them that's why you steal a car and put parts on it. Your suppposed to take them off. Haha. I ended up selling the car. It felt evil after that.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

pballa2099 no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: My car and my 8100 were stolen last night!

lol that was a good read french

kelli67 no está en línea Stack level 3

Stolen Car/blackberry Update!

** UPDATED 1/5/08 **

MY BLACKBERRY WAS FOUND!!! A road crew found my purse AND MY PEARL on the side of a highway! Evidently they didn't know what they had! My car is still gone, but at least I have my LIFELINE back!

1/1/08
    What a way to start a new year! Last night, my husband and I were dropping our kids off at his mom's house. We were in the house for no longer than 10 minutes, and she lives in a safe neighborhood. I left my purse (like and idiot) in the car, but it was hidden. The car was LOCKED.

When we came out to leave, the car, a 97 Chrysler Sebring Convervible, was gone.

In my purse was my phone, an 8100.

I am so upset. We called T-Mobile, and suspended the phone. As you know, my phone is my lifeline.

I just wanted to share. I loved making themes, and now...well....there's no reason to.

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: Stolen Car/blackberry Update!

I am so glad to hear that.... still sorry about the car. There are some good people left in the world

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I'm glad to hear you got your purse and pearl back. I don't know what I would do without mine!

crackberryist no está en línea Stack level 3

it seems that the thief was not addicted to crackberry. how can this be ?? happy to hear that you hv your bb back.
    WHY USE DRUGS IF YOU GOT A CRACKBERRY
    UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE I'M THE ONLY "ACTIVE" STACKER IN TURKEY

armus no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31833E7E

how did the whole trying to locate te phone through the towers thing go?i

BusyME no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31C7A695

Re: ** UPDATE ! **My car and my 8100 were stolen last night!

Quote Originally Posted by kelli67 View Post
    ** UPDATED 1/5/08 **

MY BLACKBERRY WAS FOUND!!! A road crew found my purse AND MY PEARL on the side of a highway! Evidently they didn't know what they had! My car is still gone, but at least I have my LIFELINE back!
    That's freaking AWESOME! I'm so happy for you!

siccmade no está en línea Stack level 4

to bad you could not use GPS on your phone to track the person down.....lol......but glade to hear you got it back.

kane no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by cfrench View Post
    My wife and I, our hearts go out to you. My Wife has had a car stolen (they found the shell) and I have had a car stolen (had all my tools and brand new carhart overalls and jacket and brand pair of $200 boots in the car). I found my car 4 month's later. Actually had seen my car the whole time (car was a blue 89' honda civic hatchback). Just didn't know it. Lived in an apartment complex and the night before it was stolen someone broke into it. Next day came out saw the window busted out. Replaced the window that day. Came out the next morning and the window I just replaced was broken again and all over the ground and the car was gone. About 4 month's later came home and was drink'n a beer out on my deck and was looking at a car from about 4 stories down. It was a bright yellow honda civic hatchback with rim's and lowered with ground effects. Went down got my mail and was looking at it some more and saw some marks in the tint job that I recognized (cause I tinted the windows on my car myself). It was my car..... Called the cops. Sad part is I saw them driving my car the whole time. And some of my friends had raced him in my car!

Then come to find out they where part of some asian gang. They had kept harrasing me for the car parts back and threatening me and such. Told them that's why you steal a car and put parts on it. Your suppposed to take them off. Haha. I ended up selling the car. It felt evil after that.

That has to be the craziest story I have heard in awhile you handled it a lot better and smarter then I would have but glad it worked out and I hope things work out for the poster of this thread

swbtsboy no está en línea Stack level 3

So glad you got it back! I got curious as to what happened and was going to PM you and ask. Happy you got part of it back anyway. congrats.

cfrench no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Getting your car stolen really makes you feel violated. The kid whole stole my car also had a honda civic hatchback. He lived with his mom in those apartments. Even after he got caught. I came home from the bar one night and saw his civic parked out front.

He had differnt fiberglass bumpers on his front and rear. It was the oddest thing, I came out the next morning and saw that SOMEONE had ripped both of the bumpers off of the car and the back window was busted out. Oh, I wish I could of seen the look on his face when he came out and he didn't have any bumpers. LOL. Good times!

kelli67 no está en línea Stack level 3

Getting your car stolen really makes you feel violated. The kid whole stole my car also had a honda civic hatchback. He lived with his mom in those apartments. Even after he got caught. I came home from the bar one night and saw his civic parked out front.

He had differnt fiberglass bumpers on his front and rear. It was the oddest thing, I came out the next morning and saw that SOMEONE had ripped both of the bumpers off of the car and the back window was busted out. Oh, I wish I could of seen the look on his face when he came out and he didn't have any bumpers. LOL. Good times!
    KARMA, BABY, KARMA! LMAO!

Moridar no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    302686bc

You had to have laughed a little on the inside!

kingrykku27 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2444409C

Sorry to hear your car got stolen, but at least you got your BlackBerry back!! Hope you get your car back soon!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast