Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

** UPDATED 1/5/08 ** MY BLACKBERRY WAS FOUND!!! A road crew found my purse AND ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

kelli67 no está en línea Stack level 3

Thumbs up ** UPDATE ! **My car and my 8100 were stolen last night!

Advertisement

** UPDATED 1/5/08 **

MY BLACKBERRY WAS FOUND!!! A road crew found my purse AND MY PEARL on the side of a highway! Evidently they didn't know what they had! My car is still gone, but at least I have my LIFELINE back!

What a way to start a new year! Last night, my husband and I were dropping our kids off at his mom's house. We were in the house for no longer than 10 minutes, and she lives in a safe neighborhood. I left my purse (like and idiot) in the car, but it was hidden. The car was LOCKED.

When we came out to leave, the car, a 97 Chrysler Sebring Convervible, was gone.

In my purse was my phone, an 8100.

I am so upset. We called T-Mobile, and suspended the phone. As you know, my phone is my lifeline.

I just wanted to share. I loved making themes, and now...well....there's no reason to.
    Last edited by kelli67; 01-05-2008 at 11:54 AM. Reason: added found into

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: My car and my 8100 were stolen last night!

I'm sorry to hear that. At least it wasn't a Carjacking though. Hope all is recovered soon.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

blufit_pearl no está en línea Stack level 1

I'm sorry to hear that

Cisco Kidd no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Sorry to hear that..

did it have GPS ? If so you can track the phone and find out where you car and phone are...
    God I love my 8310...

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

Oh no!!! I am so sorry! That STINKS!
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

crackberryist no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by kelli67 View Post
    What a way to start a new year! Last night, my husband and I were dropping our kids off at his mom's house. We were in the house for no longer than 10 minutes, and she lives in a safe neighborhood. I left my purse (like and idiot) in the car, but it was hidden. The car was LOCKED.

When we came out to leave, the car, a 97 Chrysler Sebring Convervible, was gone.

In my purse was my phone, an 8100.

I am so upset. We called T-Mobile, and suspended the phone. As you know, my phone is my lifeline.

I just wanted to share. I loved making themes, and now...well....there's no reason to.
    The thief wanted you BB not your car . Anyway, sade about yr loss . brgds from istanbul/turkey (you may not imagine how many car get stolen in this city)
    WHY USE DRUGS IF YOU GOT A CRACKBERRY
    UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE I'M THE ONLY "ACTIVE" STACKER IN TURKEY

dres79 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24339b8e

sorry to hear that. hope all is recovered

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~oh man that sounds horrible, getting something stolen is always a bummer......and your BB, uh that hurts!! Hope you recover your propert, and hope karma catches up to the theif...good luck

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!

Sorry for loss. Thieves are such dirtbags! and most of it is for drugs or just cash I guess. I do hope that your property is recovered - don't know where you are and I'm sure you're already prepared for the worst. As rcbjr said, at least it wasn't a carjacking and no one was hurt - that's more important.
    Good luck - don't let this sour your new year start too badly.
    jb

shayind4 no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Sorry about your loss. Hope the police find the car soon. Is your BB insured?

Zekialstone no está en línea Stack level 3

Blah!

swbtsboy no está en línea Stack level 3

I'm so sorry that happened. I know how you feel, It's happened to me too.

JjcampNR no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by Cisco Kidd View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Sorry to hear that..

did it have GPS ? If so you can track the phone and find out where you car and phone are...
    God I love my 8310...
    Good thought - even though the 8100 doesn't have GPS, the police may be able to work with your carrier to get a general location on the device, which will hopefully still be in the car. Google Maps uses info it receives from the cell towers around your phone to triangulate your position - the reverse can work as well - see if your carrier can give the police a radius of a few blocks to search if your phone is still receiving a signal they should be able to see it on their towers. If the device is still in the car, it should be fairly easy to find a specific vehicle if they can narrow the search down to a small area.

kelli67 no está en línea Stack level 3

see if your carrier can give the police a radius of a few blocks to search if your phone is still receiving a signal they should be able to see it on their towers. If the device is still in the car, it should be fairly easy to find a specific vehicle if they can narrow the search down to a small area.
    Thank you all for your condolences (LOL) and well wishes. I'm such an idiot for leaving my purse in the car. It was just a safe (yeah) neighborhood, and the car was locked. It can ALWAYS happen to "you."

We are going to call T-Mobile with this info, and see what, if anything, they can do.

As for the car, as you can tell, it was old. It had very little gas, and wasn't in really good shape. The joke is on them, if they think they got a GOOD car. The BB was worth more! LOL

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack

That stinks, hope you get the phone back and they keep the car. As you don't seem to want the car back.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast