I've searched everywhere for info on this but can't find anything. Here's my problem. I ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Jonnieko no está en línea Stack level 1

Still recieving deleted emails

Advertisement

I've searched everywhere for info on this but can't find anything. Here's my problem.

I only use my Pearl when I'm away from the office so a lot of the time I am reading my mails on my PC and then either deleting them or moving to an offline file. I use Gmail. When I turn on my pearl or activate the data option I still get the old emails that I deleted from gmail pushed on to the pearl. This is annoying 1) because I've already read them and dealt with the emails when I was on my PC and 2) I'm on a low ish monthly data allowance and don't want to use up data allowance with old emails.

Can anybody help with this?

John

ktorres1120 no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: Still recieving deleted emails

I don't think it's possible to not have the emails go to your BB even after deleting them from your Inbox. Maybe someone else knows a way, but I don't think so.

Jonnieko no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Still recieving deleted emails

ok, thanks. I'm new to all this so sorry if questions are obvious. Do you know if I select only for the headers of emails to get pushed to my BB if I will inccur the full data charge for that email or only a fraction of the charge until I download the full version on to my BB?