Anyone know of a relative cheap stereo headset that can play mp3s. Like earbud style? ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Gundy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E4F5C6

stereo headset only?

Advertisement

Anyone know of a relative cheap stereo headset that can play mp3s. Like earbud style?

I checked bestbuy online and all they have for 2.5mm was like the Bluetooth single headsets. I was planning on swinging by their store tonigt and taking a peek.

I don't want the headsets were you can answer the phone from them, just regular stereo headset.

adelina no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: stereo headset only?

I just bought these. They are the kind that you can answer your phone from but... they are still good I think... They are really loud and work good when I go running.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....=1118845619352

jpnelson35 no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: stereo headset only?

What you need is the Seidio Audio Adapter. There are two available, one has a built in microphone and answer button. The other is just an adapter. This will allow you to use any stereo headset with your pearl.

It would be hard to find a good set of headphones for the pearl. The best thing to do is just get the adapter and then you have options.

The Seidio brand is aperently the only one that makes the adapter for the pearl. The regular 2.5mm adapter like the one at radio shack will NOT work with the pearl. Supposedly, there are other adapters that use the mini USB port on the phone, but I'm not sure how they would work. They also stick out like an inch.

You can get these Seidio Adapters on Ebay for $15-$20 with shipping. Thats what I did.

Here's the official website of Seidio's Pearl products:
    http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...&Category=1101

If you find this useful, please mark my post as useful/agree. I'm trying to build up some reputation and trust.