Like many others, I was excited about the media player built into the new Pearl ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Robotpedlr no está en línea Stack level 1

Stereo Headset adaptor for Pearl

Advertisement

Like many others, I was excited about the media player built into the new Pearl and frustrated to find the plug is different (smaller and 4 part instead of 3). There are no really great stereo headphones for a cell (Plantronics, Jarba and others are probably just okay). I have some great Shure e4c for my ipod and the cell phone ones, would be a huge step down.

I was able to locate a stereo adapter at a Verison store (cingular didnt have any), that works great. It also adds a mic and volume control to the e4c setup...and I still get to use my great headset. It was only $14.95 and solved my problem...

Just and FYI for others with the same dilema.

mrdeeno no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Stereo Headset adaptor for Pearl

i got one from seidio with the mic also. it works with headphones just fine, but when I hook it up to my stereo system, i only get one channel of sound.

anyone know why or how to fix this? It's not my cables because i can hook it up to my computer just fine with the same wires.