Im looking for headphones for my pearl and I was wondering; of all of the ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

koqui79 no está en línea Stack level 1

stereo headphones for pearl

Advertisement

Im looking for headphones for my pearl and I was wondering; of all of the 2 in 1 headphones out (headphones and mic) which offeres the best quality music. I am more concerned with the quality of the music output than with the mic. feature. If music quality is what Im really concerned with....would I be better off getting a set of high-end headphones and a 3.5-2.5 adapter? Thanks

EvolutionCSR no está en línea Stack level 5
    I have heard nothing but good things about these ones:
    http://www.shopblackberry.com/_black...VW25MASLM4TW2C

Sorry no personal experience with Headphones for the Pearl.

TheBigNewt no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by koqui79
    Im looking for headphones for my pearl and I was wondering; of all of the 2 in 1 headphones out (headphones and mic) which offeres the best quality music. I am more concerned with the quality of the music output than with the mic. feature. If music quality is what Im really concerned with....would I be better off getting a set of high-end headphones and a 3.5-2.5 adapter? Thanks
    Yes. If sound is your priority get an adapter. Seidio has them for $10. Don't get an adapter at an electronics store unless it is made for phones with a mike. You need 3 little black bands on the jack, not 2. I have a Jabra headset (with mike) and it sounds "OK", not as good as a pair of 3.5 stereo phones that cost the same ($40).
    BB Pearl, Seidio rubberized case.

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6
    I too have the Jabra C220s> They retail for thirty bucks, but I got mine from ebay for less than half that. They are awesome when it comes to listening to music.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Genuine-Jabra-St...QQcmdZViewItem

Here is a link for them!!!!!