Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

you could always get the adapter mobileplanet.com/d.aspx?i=151141 and use normal headphones... BlackBerry Pearl forum

junglistknot no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Stereo headphone recommendations

Advertisement

you could always get the adapter mobileplanet.com/d.aspx?i=151141 and use normal headphones

gkg3059 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    204bd5f7

I had a couple of headsets in the past, including bodyglove(which I never liked, the cord is made of a strong fiber and after 2 weeks one ear started to fail. I had to hold the cord to the side of the connection jack in order to work.)
    Also had some Cingular oem worked good but also broke off.
    Now the best of the best, is a lg headset I bought at best buy. Its a two piece headset with a couple of adapters for various devices and still coated me only 20 $. What I like about these the most is that I can use any 3.5 mm headset I have and still use all the functions of the hands free. I can answer calls with it, mute when on a call end call. Pause music while media is being played. Believe me is the perfect headset for me. Love the music quality of Sony's headsets so I got the headphones from them.
    I don't remember the model but if you go looking for them they are lg oem and grey in color. Look in best buy's mobile phone dept.
    ~posted via opera mini~

skanarkia no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24594A12

best buy!
    i got a body globe foy aroun $40
    their are great!
    2.5mm
    and a 3.5 mm adapter!
    Is Only Me And My BlackBerry....

gkg3059 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    204bd5f7

The best of the best is a lg two piece headset I bought at best buy. I forgot the mobel but is a grey one that comes with a couple of adapters including a 3.5 mm. One piece goes from the phone to your neck, the other is the headphones. The best thing is that you can use any 3.5 headphones. And they only cost like 20.
    ~posted via opera mini~

gvsang no está en línea Stack level 1

Affordable Ears

I truly believe the the best way to listen to music is with custom fitted in ear molds, much like the musicians use while in concert. I am a professional live concert sound engineer, and have been using custom molds for years. They sound amazing, will not fall out even while exercising, and are very rugged. They are perfect for frequent fliers, the gym, and everyday listening. I recently ran into a good friend of mine that has a startup company that is manufacturing molds for the general public ( I wish I had thought of it). His ears are very affordable and they sound amazing. If you want more info, he can be contacted at suppot@affordableears.com. One thing to keep in mind, obtaining custom molds will require getting impressions made first. This is a simple, painless process. Anyway, I guess that I am starting to ramble here. I highly recommend that you look into get a pair of custom molds.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12