Hi, this is my first post and this is a great site and I've found ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

DeadGirlSuperst no está en línea Stack level 1

Status light question

Advertisement

Hi, this is my first post and this is a great site and I've found most the answers to my questions here but I can't seem to find answer to one of my questions. On my Sprint 8130 the red status light blinks when I have a missed call or message but it only blinks for a few minutes then stops so if I get a message but I'm not around my phone to know then I probably won't know because the light quits blinking. Is there any way to have it keep blinking till I check my messages? Also, does anyone know a good free alternative program to BBAlerts? I loved how I could change the status light color but my trial expired Thanks

JCG3 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    BBAlerts is the only thing i have heard that works... Sorry... might be worth buying if you like it. When i am away from my BB for more than 10 (which is how long the light will blink) i check it right away! so yeah....

PS- Welcome to the stacks!

DeadGirlSuperst no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks! Yeah, BBAlerts is awesome and is worth the money to buy it if there is no alternative.

stuart B no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    256c5822
    BB Alerts is the only thing that I found that worked well. Its a great program and well worth the money!
    Via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~