Am i the only one on this forum, that is sick of hearing about the ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

che17 no está en línea Stack level 3

Thumbs down Statment!!!!

Advertisement

Am i the only one on this forum, that is sick of hearing about the new OS but not getting any real answers!!!
    Were here to help each other right, why are ppl being jerks about where they get the OS and how they got the video camera to work. i for one think that it is BS. If you not going to tell us how to do it or where you got it don't post it.

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    How about you NICELY talk to people and they can guide you? Read the rules! We can't tell you where to get something, but we can tell you how to fix it!

I for one am sick of people not reading the RULES!!!!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Rhokk222 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204FF9DF
    about the camera/video thing, jeffallen8 just wanted to make sure that he wasn't crossing any boundaries when he posted the "how to". i taught him how to pull cod's, but he was the one who ultimately found the method. therefore, it was up to him to post his discovery.

this day in age, you have to be a little careful when your messing around with files that big corporations might not want you to mess around with. that said,
    i believe that just explaining how to and not providing any files makes this "ok".
    ...always tinkering...

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Rhokk222 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204FF9DF
    heya cherri, is the post explaining how to get the 8100 to have video violate the user agreement? i read it but my head is hazy from staying up all night.
    ...always tinkering...

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    helping others get their bb's working isn't violating the agreement. you cannot post or DISTRIBUTE in any way.

does that make sense? posting or PM'ing the link or even asking for someone to post or PM is a violation. believe me, i want everyone to play nice too. i don't really want to troll all the 4.5 threads looking for people breaking the rules. not on my list of stuff i wanna do

capo14 no está en línea Stack level 2
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~all I'm gonna say "GOOGLE" is ur best friend