does anyone know how to get rid of the isp programmed start up screen example ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

onasis no está en línea Stack level 2

Question start up screen pearl help needed

Advertisement

does anyone know how to get rid of the isp programmed start up screen example to erase the name of isp form cell completly and customize it your own way any code out there to do that???

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: start up screen pearl help needed

you can removed the carrier name from the banner by removing it from the theme. but that would mean a custom theme...

if you mean the 'tmobile' when you reboot the phone, i don't think there is a way...its device specific.

onasis no está en línea Stack level 2

ty for the tip but defintly there is a way to remove the tmobile,verizon,sprint,telcel,orange what ever logo is programmed from isp to show on start up and when the phone is on i would like to have the screen free from this any code like +# 328*# i used to have codes for other brands but bb is very difficult to get it any ideas where i could search for it i have tried everything in 5 languages searching the www and under ground sites

antx16 no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo
    you can removed the carrier name from the banner by removing it from the theme. but that would mean a custom theme...

if you mean the 'tmobile' when you reboot the phone, i don't think there is a way...its device specific.

hi i think cherri is right on this one , it is in the firmware and not the os , you would need a really good hack code to get rid of it , good luck on your searching and let us know if you suceed ;-)

peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Why the hack would this even bother me lol

BB DOWNLOADS
    WWW.*****.COM