Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ok, modern... Did what you suggested..not sure if I'm supposed to get any confirmation back, ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

martytorres666 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31A2F8DE

Advertisement

Ok, modern... Did what you suggested..not sure if I'm supposed to get any confirmation back, but I went ahead and did both 8888 and 88888. Hadn't heard nuthin from that guy who oddly enough had the odasity to correct my grammer when I bluntly requested for him to lose my number, when that fool spelt typical as tipikle! That's prolly the other reason why Ice been ignoring him since Feb!
    Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    marty since you are on alltel try this send a txt to 8888 or 88888 i cant remember which it is in the body of the text enter B then the number to block. To unblock do the same but with U then the number. I read this some where a while back but never had to use it since no one would wanna stalk me....let me know how it works...btw .............Go Texas

PIN/ID
    31A2F8DE
    Ok, modern... Did what you suggested..not sure if I'm supposed to get any confirmation back, but I went ahead and did both 8888 and 88888. Hadn't heard nuthin from that guy who oddly enough had the odasity to correct my grammer when I bluntly requested for him to lose my number, when that fool spelt typical as tipikle! That's prolly the other reason why Ive been ignoring him since Feb!
    Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    marty since you are on alltel try this send a txt to 8888 or 88888 i cant remember which it is in the body of the text enter B then the number to block. To unblock do the same but with U then the number. I read this some where a while back but never had to use it since no one would wanna stalk me....let me know how it works...btw .............Go Texas

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Who's the person who is bothering you Marty? I'll take care of your little problem the old fashion way. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    31A2F8DE
    Some dude here in lubbock... Hell I didn't even remember his name till he told me... I knp him like I said but wasn't interested.. He tod figure one would get tha hint when you say... "lose my number!" lol... Thanks bff... Wait.. Let me say it in our native tongue..muchas gracias! Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Carter View Post
    Who's the person who is bothering you Marty? I'll take care of your little problem the old fashion way. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Some people never get a hint.. Glad to know he will own the "weirdo" crown now. Want me to PIN smack him a little? ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    31A2F8DE
    Lmao! He can't even spell typical correctly, it would be safe to assume he doesn't have one of our babies!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Carter View Post
    Some people never get a hint.. Glad to know he will own the "weirdo" crown now. Want me to PIN smack him a little? ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12