Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ok... genuinely curious, are you able to block an incoming number, whether it be calling ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

martytorres666 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31A2F8DE

stalker blocking!

Advertisement

Ok... genuinely curious, are you able to block an incoming number, whether it be calling or texting??

martytorres666 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31A2F8DE
    Your my hero modern! Thanks for lookin out for me... N I guess I can route for Texas tomorrow...
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by martytorres666 View Post
    Your my hero modern! Thanks for lookin out for me... N I guess I can route for Texas tomorrow...
    Love ya too...that kinda stuff is uncalled for...

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    unless someone else post how to block i will search tomarrow and post it. I know it can be done just forgot the way to do it.

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    If you are running OS 4.5, you can go to Options, Security Options, Firewall and choose to block Email, SMS, PIN, etc., and you can select to block all or select to only receive messages from contacts within your address book.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

Bla1ze no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ya..NO!
    Most carriers now a days offer the service to block certain calls and text...AT&T calls it Smart Limits, even though it's designed for say kids to stop texting and calling so much it does work for blocking things and getting rid of unwanted people...if your not with AT&t chances are your carrier offers a variation of the service.

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f
    I wish I have a stalker lol

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

Anela808 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    4M32KN0W
    Quote Originally Posted by flash24 View Post
    I wish I have a stalker lol
    Be careful what you wish for! Lol. Having a stalker was funny and flattering at first. When he somehow got my phone number it was weird n a bit freaky. Once he started showing up at my school and just happened to be at the same store I was at, at the same time even though he lived over 20 miles away...I started getting REALLY scared.
    Tmobile said it wasn't possible to block certain numbers so they talked me into changing my number for $15. The guy found out my number again...
    So the point of my post is I'd also like to know if its possible to block a certain number.

Thanx

blownbyboost no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2497293d
    Most carriers have a "blacklist" just call customer service and give them the number and you should not get anything anymore. Or........ You can have a little bit of fun like I do and use you bb for what it is. Make a saying through "autotext" to say what you want. Whenever I type "b-list" it autotexts into " Automated Response:
    The T-Mobile customer you are trying to reach has Black listed your mobile number. For more information please visit www.t-mobile.com " they get the hint ;-)~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    I got a Stalker and I was able to Ditch all the Calls, but then the Texting start, gonna have to check out that Smart Limits (hope its free- yeah right!) but anyway - Thanks for the info.

Yup! $5 more bucks a month, gotta find something else.
    Last edited by DjSmooth; 10-25-2008 at 08:31 AM.

armageddon513 no está en línea Stack level 2
    If you are with Verizon then you can get parental controls for your phone and block numbers. It is 5 dollars. The question is it worth 5 dollars to novk that guy. I like the the response by blownbyboost. That is a good ideal if the stalker is texting to.
    Or you could just hire a hitman. I know somebody who knows somebody who made somebody disappear.lol jk

drdoom23 no está en línea Stack level 4
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i know youmail u can have it say ur# is disconnected as for text if it get to out of hand call the po-po and me I hate callin the po,but I've had a stalker and it got out of hand,she found out were I stayed,changed my # countless times and still nothing seemed to work and I had 2 options I'll let u decide

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    marty since you are on alltel try this send a txt to 8888 or 88888 i cant remember which it is in the body of the text enter B then the number to block. To unblock do the same but with U then the number. I read this some where a while back but never had to use it since no one would wanna stalk me....let me know how it works...btw .............Go Texas

kreesedup no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30bc9b43
    Might want to check you carriers web site, Sprint.com just started offering a free service to block txt from phone #'s or urls.

GIG'EM HORNS!!!
    "This life almost didn't happen"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast