hello all... i used to have a curve with att, now im with sprint and ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

indianacowboy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30e66bcd

Question sprint pearl 8130 theme

Advertisement

hello all... i used to have a curve with att, now im with sprint and i have the 8130 great phone !! however, right here on this website i have downloaded the zip files for themes on my pearl, yet when i go to app loader and select the axl file like i used to on my curve, i get a msg saying no app's found for this device its driving me nuts, am i stupid or just not doing something right ? btw.. i have installed the pearl software on my pc making sure to not use the software for tthe curve...please help...

MistahP no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: sprint pearl 8130 theme

OMG the same thing is happening to me!!! i want to send a new theme to my phone....8130. How can I resolve the issue! help! pleaseeee

lesawag no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask

Me as well the only theMes and games I have are ota. Mine says the same thing when I try using the desktop manager. What gives? I never had this problem on my 8703e.

sprint1352 no está en línea Stack level 1

I'm havin the same problem with my 8130

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

trying to help you in the other thread sprint...let's keep it in one place please...

denroy no está en línea Stack level 1

Hey - i need help with this - ne1 have advice on this???? 8130 giving an error msg saying no app's found for this device

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Try this thread, Issue: "no additional applications designed for your device were found". You need the Device Software installed on the PC to load anything.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

jquisol no está en línea Stack level 1

Sprint 8130 theme troubles

I'm trying to download a new theme to my phone using the app installer in the desktop manager. everything was going smoothly until I got to the actual installation step...

when I went to install the app loader, I got this message saying that, "The selected device is currently supporting an active dial-up networking session. To continue the loading process close the dial-up session and press Retry."

I then went to my BB to see what was up and I could not find anything wrong! What am I missing?

slsniff no está en línea Stack level 1
    Usually the problem is the COD files are not in the same directory as the ALX file. If they are and the problem persists, its probably your version of the desktop software.