New user here~ I have recently found out...that my BB 8130 cannot send MMS pictures ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

primadonnatx no está en línea Stack level 1

Sprint and MMS?

Advertisement

New user here~ I have recently found out...that my BB 8130 cannot send MMS pictures to anyone other than by email, because Sprint (*#?!!) does not support MMS!! Does anyone know if or when Sprint may finally get on board with this technology? It does not make sense that my older phone with almost no options could at least send picture mail...lol...and now that I have this power phone, I cannot send picture mail...

Also, is there a way to silence the keypad when dialing phone numbers? I don't like the beeps each time I press the numbers, and have not figured this out yet. There are no sounds when I text.

Thanks to all who reply

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Im sure you noticed that you can remove the sound in screen\keyboard under options. But it doesnt remove the sound when you dial. I have never taken a look at the before, sorry I can be any help.

S2K ON 2 no está en línea Stack level 3
    yeah sprint sucks with not having mms. found out after i switched over.
    i know mobile 6 users can use a program called sMMS to send and receive pictures directly to the phone.

others have said that sprint is going to have that soon. but who knows...

Cougar24 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Not too sure about when Sprint will get MMS. There are a couple of other carriers that don't support MMS yet either.

I think the beeps you are talking about are only silenced when you put your phone on vibrate or quiet.

latorria07 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I called sprint today about this issue because I been trying to email picture to phones by phone carriers email address and that still does work, and the guy said he heard rumors @ tech support that they getting it but nothing yet... How long is getting it? They been saying that for awhile now being I got my pearl n April

kreesedup no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30bc9b43
    Have more info as it becomes available >>>http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com..._sprint-89853/
    "This life almost didn't happen"

Smooth23 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by latorria07 View Post
    I called sprint today about this issue because I been trying to email picture to phones by phone carriers email address and that still does work, and the guy said he heard rumors @ tech support that they getting it but nothing yet... How long is getting it? They been saying that for awhile now being I got my pearl n April
    Well alltel was doing the same thing, and they finally got it sorted and gave us our MMS last week.

edbat20 no está en línea Stack level 1

Where and how

I tried to get the service books and could not get it to work for alltel where am i going wrong?

cuggi5 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23f53efa
    Stupid sprint rep told me dat wen dey made dis model it wuz geared towards business guys...n dat those kinda people didn't want to b able to send pics ect!...so wtf is the point in havin a camera AND camcorder...sounds pretty lame to me. Dis is the biggest let down I've had wit a phone in awhile...via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Fried Rice Mofo no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    318B6D52
    The scoop is that Sprint will have MMS when OS4.5 comes out. Possibly Nov. 2nd. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

christinead no está en línea Stack level 1
    You can email the pic to yourself. Your10digitphonenumber@pm.sprint.com. When you receive the link to view your picture. There is an option under the pic to forward. Then you can forward to the phone number of your choice. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~