I have the sprint 8130 with picture mail. My brother has a Verizon chocolate with ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

capp81 no está en línea Stack level 2

Sprint 8130 picture mail help?

Advertisement

I have the sprint 8130 with picture mail. My brother has a Verizon chocolate with the picture mail option. Why when I send him a picture mail to his number@vzwpix.com he never gets it? Any help or suggestions are really appreciated. I've tried the vzwpix and vtext extension options with zero success.

Hardrive no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31CDAE51
    8130 doesn't have MMS as far as I know.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

uncleman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317BC293
    That's not true actually. 8130 does have mms, I use it all the time. I don't, however, know the answer to your question. Sorry!
    ~Via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

whatamess no está en línea Stack level 1
    Sprint doesn't offer picture mail with blackberry 8130

ronx162 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    304BCB8B
    as others have mentioned, sprint decided to disable MMS on all their blackberries. what a shame. i have heard about some folks being able to send picture mail to other sprint users by emailing the picture to ##########@pm.sprint.com. I haven't tried this, but I have tried a few of the other networks' picturemail email addresses (including vzwpix.com) with no luck. I really hope they decide to enable MMS in the near future.

AdamC no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    PM Me
    One of the most ridiculous things ever. My Sammy A900 couldn't do jack, however I was able to picture mail my buddy in NYC. Now, I can send him pics through blackberry messenger, however I can't pic mail anyone who isn't on a berry and/or doesn't have their email synced to their phone.
    Adam
    Tucson, AZ
    Sprint Tour 9630