I need a Speadsheet Program for my Pearl. I need it to put names and ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

SuperDust22 no está en línea Stack level 1

Speadsheet Program Needed

Advertisement

I need a Speadsheet Program for my Pearl. I need it to put names and prices of products I sell. Thanks guys.

Dustin

GotPearl? no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Speadsheet Program Needed

Do you want an app where you can read spreadsheet files or do you want an app that can edit spreadsheet files?

Quote Originally Posted by GotPearl?
    Do you want an app where you can read spreadsheet files or do you want an app that can edit spreadsheet files?
    I want a program that I can edit it on the computer and upload it to the phone. Or one that can convert Excel files.

Dustin

GotPearl? no está en línea Stack level 5

Well with beamberry you can read excel and word a pdf files, but not edit them. With the other app you have to pay and you can have them sent to your phone and you can edit and read them and send them(The name of the app is slipping my mind).

Quote Originally Posted by GotPearl?
    Well with beamberry you can read excel and word a pdf files, but not edit them. With the other app you have to pay and you can have them sent to your phone and you can edit and read them and send them(The name of the app is slipping my mind).
    That would work for me, I could make the file on excel and then convert it and put it on the phone. i dont need to edit it once it is on the phone. Where can I download this program?

Dustin

DesertBlade no está en línea Stack level 3

Just email the file to your phone and open the attachment. It is built into the pearl. It works pretty well.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Okay so I can read the attachment, but is there a way to save that file to my phone and open it when I need it. The idea behing this it, customers email me or call needing prices for products and I don't know all of them on the top of my head and I am not always by my computer.