For the past week or so, I've been getting spam emails in my SMS folder. ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

IndyAussie no está en línea Stack level 2

Spam emails in my SMS box

Advertisement

For the past week or so, I've been getting spam emails in my SMS folder. I think someone has spammed my **********@mms.att.com address. Is their anyway to stop it? I have a Pearl 8110, and am with AT&T.

Thx

iamgoofy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    210ca18d
    Yes! Contact at&t csr! I had the same thing happen to me last year. They put a block onmy # and it stoped all spam! Good luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyAussie View Post
    For the past week or so, I've been getting spam emails in my SMS folder. I think someone has spammed my **********@mms.att.com address. Is their anyway to stop it? I have a Pearl 8110, and am with AT&T.

Thx

I tried calling them this am, and they said they could only change my number. Obviously, that is not an option. Did you talk to a tech, or a regular CSR?

iamgoofy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    210ca18d
    A csr,,and she had the same problem so she knew exactly what to do! However she did transfer me to a tech as well. Thx*
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyAussie View Post
    I tried calling them this am, and they said they could only change my number. Obviously, that is not an option. Did you talk to a tech, or a regular CSR?

I'll try that again. In the meantime, is there any way to block it from the Pear itself. I just came from a BlackJack a week ago, so not fully familiar with the BB yet.