I came up with a good idea today. Not sure if there's already something like ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

ShirleySerious no está en línea Stack level 1

Sorting contacts by carrier

Advertisement

I came up with a good idea today. Not sure if there's already something like this, but anyway:

Every carrier I can think of has at least one plan with free mobile to mobile text/minutes. If you constantly flirt with your limit, you want as many free minutes/texts as you can get. If there were a way to color code your contacts by carrier, this would make it easier. For example, any contact that had AT&T would be in blue text, T-Mobile would be in pink, Sprint in yellow, Verizon in red, and smaller carriers could have custom colors.

Any thoughts?

jchapman01 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24a51ff4
    Shirley, you can't be serious!! Lol, sorry couldn't resist. That actually sounds like a great idea. I don't know of any apps for that but I'd use one if there were one. Good looking out!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

manx driver no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    I flag my personal contacts with ATT, TMO or whatever in the Company section. It comes in handy to know who you have free mobile2mobile when you're running close on minutes.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~