Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Originally Posted by TorturedNacho Count me out. Rim is smart for making a flip. But ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

jeremyryerson no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    oh no

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by TorturedNacho View Post
    Count me out. Rim is smart for making a flip. But this will deff grab the attention of technically retarded teenage girls.its like the hello kitty of cellphones.good for rim bad for the devoted bb community.IMHO ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Good point man you no what that means I'm going to be helping the cheerleaders out when I'm playing in my games score!!!!!!!!

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremyryerson View Post
    Good point man you no what that means I'm going to be helping the cheerleaders out when I'm playing in my games score!!!!!!!!
    Huh??!!

ej
    ej no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    280A5A37
    I using my upgrade for it when it arrives
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    im getting it for UMA and ditching my home phone for it.
    Ill get the cheapest voice plan with UMA and use it as home phone and extra cell when im out and about

jaclynk no está en línea Stack level 1

Why not get one? It seems so stylish, affordable, and easy to slip into your pocket. The ease of a flip and the awesomeness of a BB? Count me in!

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by jaclynk View Post

Why not get one? It seems so stylish, affordable, and easy to slip into your pocket. The ease of a flip and the awesomeness of a BB? Count me in!
    -
    Precisely!
    These are my exact same thoughts. It's just like when I first began using a BlackBerry. I had two lines, one for business & one personal. Thus I carried a BlackBerry & another "regular" phone. Well I became so addicted to the BlackBerry that when the 1st Pearl came out I bought one to replace my regular phone. Now I will replace the 8110 with the Pearl Flip.

sent via BlackBerry
    Simply Brilliant !

walds11 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Archer, you seem to get a lot of new blackberries frequently or atleast when a new model comes out. That's sick Check your PM.

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by walds11 View Post
    Archer, you seem to get a lot of new blackberries frequently or atleast when a new model comes out. That's sick Check your PM.
    -
    Hey! I'm beyond sick..
    I'm cross addicted, to BlackBerrys AND PinStack!
    AND
    Lovin every minute of it....

Cheers
    sent via BlackBerry
    Simply Brilliant !

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157
    Don't plan on getting one. Not a huge fan of flips, I prefer the candy bar style for my devices.

I'm in! In a couple of threads in Suggestions for Blackberry I had posted that it would be nice to have a Berry flip phone. It is soooo convenient to simply open the flip to answer the device when a phone call comes in . . .you don't have to look away to find the button to push. Also, I like the idea of the screen being inside, so there's much less chance of it getting scratched up. Being RIM's first flip, though, I'm a tiny bit concerned about problems in regards to that - so I may wait and see if any quality issues come up before I actually make the investment.

Archer sez:
    Anything that drives up BlackBerry sales makes the company stronger, which in turn is extremely good for all BlackBerry users.
    Additionally, this model will have everything BlackBerry - all the PIM, all the Push, etc. I don't think it's going to be a BB version of a Motorola, it's gonna be a real BlackBerry!

CorporateCMG no está en línea Stack level 2
    Yea Ima grab one

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f
    Quote Originally Posted by hayden View Post
    My wife wants to replace her 8120 with it.

I prefer non-flip devices personally.
    +1

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    I can't wait to get it when it comes out. The size is a definite plus. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

SunnyD no está en línea Stack level 2
    I'm definitely getting one. We had a BB selling competition at my job and I was one of them that won. Can't wait to get it and especially considering I turned so many of my customers into blackberry users. I think I deserve it lol. Jk I love blackberry and push blackberry over the stupid sidekick any day. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast