My friend has a motorola krazr and he has aprogram on it through "Get It ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

tnwolfe no está en línea Stack level 1

Song Analyzer for Pearl

Advertisement

My friend has a motorola krazr and he has aprogram on it through "Get It Now" that lets his phone "listen" to a song on the radio or wherever and it analyzes the song against some database and the tells you the artist, name of song, etc.

Is there any program that I can download onto my Pearl that will let me do this.

Thanks

aferstilo no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24194CBA

Re: Song Analyzer for Pearl

i believe there isnt any i might be wrong tho i tryed to google for one and didnt find anything for it good luck tho and post it if u find one

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

no i'll agree with you aferstilo, i don't think there is one but that would be neat. i do know there are programs such as mfradio or radiobee which will allow you to get radio on your phone. it supports most radio stations as long as you have there ip address.
    Last edited by jonnyxedge; 09-28-2007 at 01:05 AM.

DomConway no está en línea Stack level 3

There's a UK song recognition service called Shazam that you can call on 2580, which texts you the name and artist of a tune you play to it. There is also a phone client called Shazam iD that does all the pre-processing before sending the data to Shazam, but it's Symbian only atm