I downloaded a theme from one of these other threads OTA, anyways downloaded it, battery ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

mrjingles no está en línea Stack level 2

someone PLEASE help me :(

Advertisement

I downloaded a theme from one of these other threads OTA, anyways downloaded it, battery pulled to get the theme to set in and what not, anyways it throws up "app error 200" battery pull did not fix it... i took my memory card out, and it loads... I take my sim card out, and it loads. but throws up app error 200 when both are in. I took my sim out, and opened up my themes and saw the theme there, and went into advanced options>application> and it is not in there to delete! I dont know what to do will someone PLEASE help me ??

Thanks guys!

phatman9 no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: someone PLEASE help me :(

it might not show up as the same exact name as it does when you go to themes in the options menu. it might be abbreviated with some numbers. try using process of elimination to find out which one it is. this happened to me with another theme i had previously.

mrjingles no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: someone PLEASE help me :(

Quote Originally Posted by phatman9
    it might not show up as the same exact name as it does when you go to themes in the options menu. it might be abbreviated with some numbers. try using process of elimination to find out which one it is. this happened to me with another theme i had previously.
    ill try that, thanks man ill let you know how it goes