Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Lock? Sure. It's standard and forced in almost every BES... Sorry for your loss, jimx2... ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Founder no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Lock? Sure. It's standard and forced in almost every BES...

Sorry for your loss, jimx2... But better stolen BB than mugged & killed because of it...
    In space no one can hear you scream.

Samsung GT-I9505 Galaxy S IV (stock Jelly Bean 4.3)
    Samsung GT-I9505 Galaxy S IV (stock KitKat 4.4.2)
    Samsung GT-I9100 Galaxy S II (CM 10.2)

JCG3 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    if you dont lock your locker you are asking for it. its just like if you dont have antivirus on your Windows computer, you will get a virus the first website you visit. or leaving your car unlocked in a big city... you wont have wheels when you get back to your car. if you locked you locker and everything i am sorry that happened to you and this is exactly why i enabled the lock feature on my phone with a "please return for reward!" message. I mean you can give them a dollar or two... it just increases your chance to get it back. Make the police report ASAP and then when they call on the reward... call the cops and have them arrested. i really do wish that RIM would put some kind of feature to destroy the BB from the inside with a code when you report it stolen and it looks like you wont get it back. like it leaks blue ink and shorts out the circuit board in the process. how sweet would that be! they have it for clothes and bank robberies, why not BBs?!

dekay no está en línea Stack level 2
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I lol'd!

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    I am really sorry..

Call your carrier and cry to the c/s rep, they may give you a deal on another one. But have them stop the service right away! Once my mom lost her cell phone with ATT and they sent her a new one for free. But, that was a long time ago when c/s cared about their customers. Now? I don't know, give it a try. And I MEAN start crying for real...

Because of this post, I have enabled my lock feature with a password and in the owner section I gave my name, home phone and *return for reward*.. It stays on your home screen when the phone is locked. I feel safer now...
    Last edited by pdxmatts; 03-30-2008 at 07:50 AM.

gunslinger595 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2440f435
    Sorry to hear that. I hope you reported it stolen.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Virex no está en línea Banned for Content theft
    PIN/ID
    CUSHION
    ok well i hope you had a device pw set. and hopefully if you were as smart you would have encrypted the sd card :-\

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12