Results 1 to 13 of 13

trying to get some pics off of someones 8100 without them knowing i did it. ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

  1. #1
    helicopterpilot's Avatar
    helicopterpilot no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2

    someone elses pictures

    Advertisement



    trying to get some pics off of someones 8100 without them knowing i did it. is that possible?

    thanks

  2. #2
    cherrichiodo's Avatar
    cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Posts
    17,164

    Re: someone elses pictures

    you should do it when they aren't looking like maybe when they are asleep...

  3. #3
    Eddie_gauge's Avatar
    Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,970

    Re: someone elses pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo
    you should do it when they aren't looking like maybe when they are asleep...
    HAH LOL. Devious, i love it.

  4. #4
    helicopterpilot's Avatar
    helicopterpilot no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2

    Re: someone elses pictures

    dont live with them! or i would . . . .but i like the sleep idea

  5. #5
    fashionrider57's Avatar
    fashionrider57 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    52

    Re: someone elses pictures

    do u have a pearl also or just ur friend? I say, when they're not looking, send it to your phone through bluetooth. If your friend is looking... try and act like you're testing out if your bluetooth can connect to others. Then when your friend turns away for a sec, send the pic over.

    You can also go on your friend's phone and jus send a picture message or email with an attachment. That might be easier.

  6. #6
    Lavagirl's Avatar
    Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    May 2007
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    Posts
    10,877

    Re: someone elses pictures

    She's probably reading this thread right now
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide


  7. #7
    Eddie_gauge's Avatar
    Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,970

    Re: someone elses pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by fashionrider57
    You can also go on your friend's phone and jus send a picture message or email with an attachment. That might be easier.
    Easier but traceable.

  8. #8
    cherrichiodo's Avatar
    cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Posts
    17,164

    Re: someone elses pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by fashionrider57
    do u have a pearl also or just ur friend? I say, when they're not looking, send it to your phone through bluetooth. If your friend is looking... try and act like you're testing out if your bluetooth can connect to others. Then when your friend turns away for a sec, send the pic over.

    You can also go on your friend's phone and jus send a picture message or email with an attachment. That might be easier.

    oh! if you have a pearl and this 'other person' has a pearl...do the old switcheroo! then all the images on the 'other person's phone' will be yours!

    seriously tho...have you asked for them? maybe you really don't want to see them

  9. #9
    Lavagirl's Avatar
    Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    May 2007
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    Posts
    10,877

    Re: someone elses pictures

    ^^maybe he really DOES wanna see them
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide


  10. #10
    rw5579's Avatar
    rw5579 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    131

    Re: someone elses pictures

    i'm curious... what so cool about these pics? Inquiring minds wanna know

  11. #11
    Eddie_gauge's Avatar
    Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,970

    Re: someone elses pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by rw5579
    i'm curious... what so cool about these pics? Inquiring minds wanna know
    They show the secrets of Willy Wonka's chocolate factory. MMMM everlasting gobstopper!

  12. #12
    rw5579's Avatar
    rw5579 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    131

    Re: someone elses pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie_gauge
    They show the secrets of Willy Wonka's chocolate factory. MMMM everlasting gobstopper!
    I figured they were nudes or some other inappropriate photos... Oh well, Willy Wonka's secrets aren't so bad either

  13. #13
    bartokbatt's Avatar
    bartokbatt no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    678

    Re: someone elses pictures

    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Why do thoughts of Paris Hilton's sidekick come to mind? Hmm.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •