Lately my phone has been doing some weird things... The date on it was wrong ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Fender177 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204BAA3F

Some weird issues

Advertisement

Lately my phone has been doing some weird things... The date on it was wrong -- woke me up at 6:40am today (sunday) after a nice saturday night because the date was set to Jan 23rd which is not a weekend ... I was able to set the date back and that seems fine.
    I'm using the BB Dim Today Plus theme. Last night I had a SMS that was showing up in the preview of messages on my home screen -- normally that preview goes away after you read it. I had to do a number of things for it to go away (such as pop my battery and reboot).
    Now, I've got a message that I have two messages in my email that I've already read, but the 2+envelope won't go away... Even after popping the battery.
    I had pulled the sim card out the other day to try to put it in another phone and it seems like ever since then my BB is acting up. I've checked to make sure the SIM is back in correctly and it seems to be ok.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: Some weird issues

Ive had the date change on me as well, one time though thankfully.

As for the message indicator that wont go away, take a look here...

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...nt_delete.html