Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hi im thinking about getting a Pearl, but Im not going to get any data ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

hawk838 no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Some Questions

Advertisement

Hi im thinking about getting a Pearl, but Im not going to get any data plans or anything. I was just wondering if I will still enjoy this device and will it be worth it?

Thin Blue no está en línea Stack level 1
    I just bought a Pearl without the data plan and I love it I'm able to sync my outlook calendar and address book and still have the phone with me at all times, I think it's worth it.

AJMoore87 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E9185A
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Definatly worth it. But don't plan on going without a data plan too long because I got my pearl with that same intention and I got the unlimited data plan within 2 weeks of owning it :>

well im only 16, can't get my parents to get the data plan or anything

Len
    Len no está en línea Stack level 2
    I found that with the pearl the callers come accross very clearly, on that point alone its worth it , the phone is very light and slim, very good for jean pockets,I wasnt going to use the data but temptation got the better of me !!!

husnain1 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by AJMoore87
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Definatly worth it. But don't plan on going without a data plan too long because I got my pearl with that same intention and I got the unlimited data plan within 2 weeks of owning it :>

lol me too the funny thing is you might not actually need it but it just ends up making things easier.

husnain1 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk838
    well im only 16, can't get my parents to get the data plan or anything
    wel now your in a diff boat, I dont know if you work or not but if you do why not try to work it out with your parents where you'll pay for the data plan.

zeyrah no está en línea Stack level 3
    The blackberry has a very strong backbone because of it email, web, and syncing ability. Since your 16 you might want to get a phone that suits more of your needs for a better price. Since the pearl does cost a pretty penny, you might be able to get another phone for a good price, and get all the extras thown in too! But, above all, go to a store and see which ones you like the best! Good luck!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

well my parents are going to pay for the phone. I might just get it, any more suggestions? Please.

DOCRAY no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Some Questions

Ok for 20 bucks a month how can anybody not get on tmo for data?
    T mo has the original Pearl a stunner, and cingili has their retarded version. Dont buy it unless push to talk runs in your blood. And
    they are more pricy.

LASTLY the tmo case for this phone is great, the eAccess red case
    does not fit the phone , a half an inch of the screen (the thing to protect)
    sticks out of the top. Great. Cost me 15 bucks to send it back and it only costs 20. I will charge back those idiots since they have their migit case back that they will send to their next victum.

Insanitation no está en línea Stack level 2

i just got a pearl and ended up getting the data plan within the first week...mainly because it is nessisary for several options.. MMS requires it...atleas for 1 month to download the books

potthoff no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i can't imagine having a phone that does so much and not be able to use the features. If I had to give up my days plan I would get another phone. Cheaper and less complex. I love my data plan!!!

simplexity no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask ;-)

I think the data plan is almost necessary to really enjoy everything that the pearl can do. Tell ur parents that it would be like buying a car without having the keys lol~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Well, will the pearl still be enjoyable without the data plan?

phidauex no está en línea Stack level 2

"enjoyable"..? I suppose.

The pearl isn't the best phone ever, its a decent phone with great data features. So... If you don't have the data, you have a decent phone that cost a whole lot... It just doesn't make much sense...

peace,
    sam

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast