I have a blackberry pearl 8100 through T-Mobile and I can not get my e-mail ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

miss.harmon no está en línea Stack level 1

Some Problems

Advertisement

I have a blackberry pearl 8100 through T-Mobile and I can not get my e-mail set up and I my GPS just shows diagnol lines. When I go to the wizard to set up an e-mail it askes if the enterprise server administrator provided me a enterprise activation password? I don't even know who the enterprise server administrator is =) So I click no. it then says to cantact my system administrator to found out if the password will be provided. Who's this?

And for the GPS. it just shows the diagnal lines. When I go to "go to location" and I put in an address it says " a network error was encountered. check your server settings"

So I don't know what to do. I do have the internet on my phone though.

europamo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31A51117
    You probably are not on BES, but BIS. go here to setup your email

http://www.t-mobile.com/bis/

ma077146 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3019F3E6
    Ask your carrier to verify your BB has data enabled. Displaying lines on BB Maps is a classic symptom of no data.

Virex no está en línea Banned for Content theft
    PIN/ID
    CUSHION
    yea but he is only getting an enterprise activation request, then maybe he is on a BES. is it a company phone?

miss.harmon no está en línea Stack level 1
    I am a girl... lol

No, it's my personal phone

lonestarbuzz no está en línea Stack level 2
    miss harmon... go to options->advanced options->host routing table

do you see a list of numbers? if not, you probably don't have it set up on the phone. call or go into a t-mo store and ask them to set it up (you might have to say, "resend the service books."

the BES set up is the only option when personal internet is not turned on. once personal internet is turned on, you will have an icon that will allow you to set up a personal email.

lonestarbuzz no está en línea Stack level 2
    p.s. if you have set up personal internet (and you are sure) you can go to options->advanced options->host routing table... once there click the menu button and choose "register now"