Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

PM me and I'll give u a GrandCentral account, u get a new phone number ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Lowrider no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

Re: Solutions for dealing with unwanted calls/voicemails?

Advertisement

PM me and I'll give u a GrandCentral account, u get a new phone number that will block unwanted calls.
    -----------------------------------
    Thx a lot!
    Low
    OSU Buckeye's # 1

vailbear no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    242693D1

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I have used Berry Blocker but just switched to Blacklist/Whitelist and it is much easier to use. You can block all private or unknown calls in one step. You can block a known number off the "view contact" screen. I had some problems when I first loaded it but their tech support responded almost immediately. I have 250 employees and an unknown number of customers who have my cell # and I use 5000 minutes a month. I've become very good at screening out unwanted calls! If you want to disable voicemail, it sounds like you know where to find your #. Just go into edit and remove the last number. No more voice mail.

Lowrider no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

Hell, that guy hasn't been here since he posted this back in march.
    -----------------------------------
    Thx a lot!
    Low
    OSU Buckeye's # 1

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

I was getting a LOT of unsolicited calls at home on both my fax and voice numbers. Then they created the National Do Not Call registry. To test it, I registered my fax number and the calls dwindled down to just a few, and when I answered the few that came in and told them I was registered and did they want me to file a complaint, they stopped all together! I now have both phones and four cell phones and my work phone registered!

Here's where you register your number: https://www.donotcall.gov/default.aspx
    JerryD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12