Ok I've had my BB for about 5 months now. And I've tried to download ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

MelissaSue no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Software Help!

Advertisement

Ok I've had my BB for about 5 months now. And I've tried to download the software that comes with the phone and it wont let me. It keeps saying that it isn't the right software and try later. I've done this for about I don't know 5 times and it still isn't working. I want to download the software so I can better work with my phone. Please can someone help me??

Thanks,

Melissa

qbangringo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    302C0803

Re: Software Help!

Well the CD that comes with the Pearl is just basically the desktop manager so you can add apps, backup your phone, and synchronize. If you are having trouble installing that on your computer then maybe you can download the actual file from your cellular providers site.

For example im with T mobile and its under their support section and I have access to all the software that comes prepacked to the phone as well as updates when they are released.

Sci-Tek no está en línea Stack level 4

I made a post regarding DM installation and application install, its accessible here:

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...pera_mini.html

I hope the links are still valid tho

bh04 no está en línea Stack level 1

I am having this same problem. And I follow the instructions to get the program or theme on my BB and i get this message

No additional applications designed for your device were found.

Thumbs up Re: Software Help!

Quote Originally Posted by qbangringo View Post
    Well the CD that comes with the Pearl is just basically the desktop manager so you can add apps, backup your phone, and synchronize. If you are having trouble installing that on your computer then maybe you can download the actual file from your cellular providers site.

For example im with T mobile and its under their support section and I have access to all the software that comes prepacked to the phone as well as updates when they are released.

Thanks for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by Sci-Tek View Post
    I made a post regarding DM installation and application install, its accessible here:

I hope the links are still valid tho

Ok I downloaded from that link you gave me and I got all the way to loading the program and this is what it says:

The wizard was interrupted before BlackBerry Desktop Software 4.3 could be completely installed.
    Your system has not been modified. To complete installation at another time, please run setup again.