"aa_deletetoreset" is an unknown application. This is not letting me soft reset my BB. Any ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

saneen no está en línea Stack level 3

Soft reset of BB is not happening

Advertisement

"aa_deletetoreset" is an unknown application. This is not letting me soft reset my BB. Any suggestions. I have not installed this but my DM recognizes it and is removing it automatically when i remove the Soft reset program.
    Edit: when i try to Soft Reset it says that "aa_deletetoreset" is available under options.

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    Sorry, But I didn't understand what you're saying...trying to say actually!!

You have not installed aa_deletetoreset, but it's being removed when you remove the SoftReset Program??

maybe it's a module..IDK, I need more details (at least I do Lol)

saneen no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by beeshabo View Post
    Sorry, But I didn't understand what you're saying...trying to say actually!!

You have not installed aa_deletetoreset, but it's being removed when you remove the SoftReset Program??

maybe it's a module..IDK, I need more details (at least I do Lol)
    I figured it out.......it was that i had once done the Reset but when it asked for Reset now i by mistake had selected Reset later and when i again tried to reset, it throw an error. "aa_deletetoreset" alread present in options\advanced options\Applications, and the message asked me to delete the file. I did not know this caused the behavior so i uninstalled the application and reinstalled it for it to work properly. Thanks.

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    Ahhhh!! makes sense now, okay, well glad you got it

javijavi no está en línea Stack level 3
    FYI - you dont have to uninstall the app to fix this. You can actually delete the "aa_deletetoreset" file and your phone will be fixed. In fact I think it will reboot when you delete that file. Soft reset uses some sort of blackberry trick to accomplish the reset, by placing a file there.