Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Originally Posted by anandsihra ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i am typing this on my old 8800, so ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by anandsihra View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i am typing this on my old 8800, so that should tell you what I think of the flip. This phone has too many flaws. The browser is not only slow but slows down the rest of the phone unnecessarily. Battery life sucks, and way too laggy. Rim had the chance to make a real winner, but blew it.
    That was due to the OS. With the new updates, especially the Official .267 release, that is no longer the case.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

9of13 no está en línea Theme Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    to me it has the best battery life
    For my theme blog, remember....
    Resistance Is Futile

kyleresq no está en línea Stack level 3
    About 9 months of use under my belt and I still love it - even though I had to do a warranty swap today because the bluetooth just checked out. Nothing new is coming out that even intrigues me at this point...but I really cannot wait for 5.0 OS!!

jjbadd no está en línea Stack level 1
    It really pains me to complain about my flip, because overall, its better than the 8110 I had, but in all honesty, the browser is a little slow.
    I wouldn't take my pearl back though, just having a flip phone again makes me happy. I will be getting the next bb that comes out though,
    I hear it will be out in September, & its called a driftwood. This flip overall has more positives than negatives. Thumbs up here!

Quote Originally Posted by jjbadd View Post
    It really pains me to complain about my flip, because overall, its better than the 8110 I had, but in all honesty, the browser is a little slow.
    I wouldn't take my pearl back though, just having a flip phone again makes me happy. I will be getting the next bb that comes out though,
    I hear it will be out in September, & its called a driftwood. This flip overall has more positives than negatives. Thumbs up here!
    You need to upgrade to .267. It doesn't lag.

9of13 no está en línea Theme Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    i actually dony really have a lag problem with the .180
    For my theme blog, remember....
    Resistance Is Futile

Here is the link to the latest official OS.

http://forums.pinstack.com/showthrea...t=92069&page=5

Quote Originally Posted by 9of13 View Post
    i actually dony really have a lag problem with the .180
    Really? Your one of the lucky ones.

JaidedFocus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    262A279E
    I just ordered my 8900 but I'll be keeping my 8220 as a backup unless my wife wants it back. It's a good phone and I've gotten used to it but I need a bigger screen and qwerty keyboard. I'm thinking that now RIM should make a BB with a touch screen and a slide keyboard. I'd get that as long as it functioned well.
    My Focus may become Jaided but never my determination...

shoopdewoop1 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I had to get rid of my 8220. It was a greatly built flip phone, but I missed the form factor of my 8820, so I traded it for a Curve on another forum.

sassieca no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have the 8230 flip and I can't be more happy with it. However I am having a difficult time finding themes and such for it. Anyone have any ideas?
    BlackBerry8230/4.6.1.182 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/126

Nalinith no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hey Everyone,
    Just got a 8230 Flip from US Cellular on Nov. 27th. So far, I'm really happy with it. I've been trying to mess around with it and seeing if I like it before I get locked in. I'm glad to see so many users that picked the BlackBerry flip love it still.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I am still considering the 8220 but does anyone know if there will be any new models coming out with the new trackpad instead of the trackball?

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    I am still considering the 8220 but does anyone know if there will be any new models coming out with the new trackpad instead of the trackball?
    I have heard that a new 9100 is coming out this spring, and it will also have a trackpad. However it's not a flipberry. http://www.engadget.com/2009/11/20/b...ne-but-not-it/ check it out

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567