Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

i'm very happy with the flip...except for the issues i'm having with .200. i've deleted ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

scmurphy13 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

i'm very happy with the flip...except for the issues i'm having with .200. i've deleted my apps and it still gives me messaging_app errors. oh well, i'll continue to use .180 until they release the next upgrade...or until the 8900 comes out on t-mobile at tax time.
    Practicing without a degree
    .44 caliber brain surgery

jlancaster00 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24b26f82
    Just got it today. Still have 8310 and 8820. So I will make this my main device for a week then let you know.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by scmurphy13 View Post
    i'm very happy with the flip...except for the issues i'm having with .200. i've deleted my apps and it still gives me messaging_app errors. oh well, i'll continue to use .180 until they release the next upgrade...or until the 8900 comes out on t-mobile at tax time.

im still having profile issues. first, one of the tones for one of my emails didn't work. i reset it to a new tone and now its the same tone for 2 other email addresses. i can go in and change the tone for one of those email addresses, and it changes for all 3! very frustrating. i know its not something on my end bc i've even deleted the profiles from 'restore' and re-entered each profile tone separately (as if i just bought the darn thing)

fartye no está en línea Stack level 1
    Well mine freezes when I try to do a lot of stuff I think its to small in memory for it to hold a lot of stuff and when I try to watch toitine videos it skips the videos on the blackberry curve 8330 it doesn't skip becuz its wider to hold more things so.........
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

thedirtyone no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have not had a single issue that i would consider "major". A couple bad 3rd party apps, but nothing a deletion and a battery pull couldn't fix anyways! I have put more apps and themes on the flip than my pearl. And even have it tethered to my laptop. I have you guys and gals to thank for most of that! Anyways, love my flip!

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I played with a Flip yesterday and love the keyboard. I am using my upgrade next March to get it. I wish I would have waited when I bought the 8120 last year.

kittenprincesss no está en línea Stack level 1
    haha its so cute.. cause me & my bf both have bb flip, he has a black one.. I have a pink one. We're both happy so far..
    but I hate how there are no themes out there!! I really want more themes made for this phone and posted

ted
    ted no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    I just swapped my Boss's old Pearl 8100 for his Flip about an hour ago, he's in love with it already, and I have to admit I really like it as well! And I'm someone who doesn't really like Pearls (no offense to any Loyal Pearl Fans )
    I have two very rare photographs. One is a picture of Houdini locking his keys in his car........

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    i have to say that there are some things i miss about that phone.

1) the keyboard! aside from the bold keyboard, this one is #1. i love it!

2) size. easily fits in front pocket of jeans (girls jeans that is, we don't wear ours as loose as guys do)

i don't miss suretype ...

curve247 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    i just got my 8220 as a back up today. i have to say i am impressed with the size and just my initial playing around with it. we will see when i start to actually use it next week. since i just bought it as a weekend/backup phone i guess i dont have super high expectations. we will see.
    "T-Dub"
    T- Mo: BB 9700, 8900, 8220
    Sprint: BB 8330, 8830, 8130, 8703, 7250

But there's a beautiful view of the end of the world from the pier.....

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    I love mine and with new upgrades, it is running a lot better and smoother.

curve247 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Px. What os are you running? I prob need to upgrade mine.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by curve247 View Post
    Px. What os are you running? I prob need to upgrade mine.
    I like .259. You can find it here

http://forums.pinstack.com/showthread.php?t=99887&highlight=official+8220+os+ beta&page=2

I tried .278 and it lagged for me so I went back to .259

Last edited by pdxmatts; 06-20-2009 at 05:37 PM.

JaidedFocus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    262A279E
    Overall its not a bad phone. A few things I like about it. The small size is excellent. With my Curve I feel like its the first thing you see and draws a lot of attention. That could just be me lol. The memory so far is perfect! I'm able to have games and quite a big list of apps as well. My Curve is lacking in that area. Its pretty fast too except when loading pages. If I get an hour glass I know I won't have to do a battery pull for it to start working right again. With my curve I did at least 7 battery pulls a day. Its a pretty slick phone. I'm sure there's more top. In the end tho this is not for me. I miss my curve but I'm gonna get the 8900 instead. Originally this was my wife's phone. But now she's using my curve. I just need a bigger screen and qwerty keyboard.

HEY MANG no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    25871AF3
    Not even a week into owning this phone & my trackball is stopped scrolling down. I got it sorted out though.
    MYSPACE.COM/ROOTMEANSQUARE

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast