Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Originally Posted by archer6 Sorry, I just cannot help myself, if it's good I say ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

PIN/ID
    AskMe

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    Sorry, I just cannot help myself, if it's good I say so. And THIS BlackBerry is not only good, it's a heck of a lot of fun. It's exceeded my expectations more than the Bold.... Yes it has....
    Ive now had it for three days and ill agree with you on that. I simply LOVE it. people are all criticizing it but i personally LOVE it it does everything i need it to do and its small for my nightlife and my weekends. its just PERFECT.
    i was happy but also SAD to go back to my Bold today.
    Best of both worlds!

kyleresq no está en línea Stack level 3
    I still say that I don't understand the criticism. Men all over the world carry flip phones, and yet somehow in a Blackberry it's "girly?" It is black and sleek and clean and the screen is unreal and the keys are easy to type on, it has the same basic OS as the Bold with the same features (docs to go, HTML email, etc) so what on EARTH is the problem? Anyone seeing me use this phone asks what it is and many have gone right out to get one themselves. If you don't like the form factor, don't get it, but for goodness sake why do you have to trash it? I personally don't like the Bold's look or the Curve but that's just my opinion and you don't see me taking potshots at them in their forums!

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by kyleresq View Post
    I still say that I don't understand the criticism. Men all over the world carry flip phones, and yet somehow in a Blackberry it's "girly?" It is black and sleek and clean and the screen is unreal and the keys are easy to type on, it has the same basic OS as the Bold with the same features (docs to go, HTML email, etc) so what on EARTH is the problem? Anyone seeing me use this phone asks what it is and many have gone right out to get one themselves. If you don't like the form factor, don't get it, but for goodness sake why do you have to trash it? I personally don't like the Bold's look or the Curve but that's just my opinion and you don't see me taking potshots at them in their forums!
    Great Post! Couldnt agree more!
    But its human nature to criticize whats different and new ... Give it some time itll blow away lol

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    ~via 8120 (wap.pinstack.com)~

Exactly. That's the same thing I had to learn to accept when people started criticizing the 71xx and 81xx series just because of the SureType. I love SureType. Have used it on 4 BlackBerrys so far (7100t, 7105t, 8100 and 8120) and love it. I have come to accept that no everyone will even if they just try it for a week or so. Once I get the 8220 this will be my 5th model with the system.

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    ~via 8120 (wap.pinstack.com)~I love SureType.
    EricaJ, if you think you love SureType now, just wait until you get your 8220, I've been on the same path as you, begining with a 7130 then the Pearl models and as you know they continue to perfect SureType, well this time it's really impressive. You are going to shocked at how fantastic it is on the Flip Model. This is one great BlackBerry! (can't say that about my Bold, it's good, but not great)

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by kyleresq View Post
    i couldn't agree with you more. my husband has a pearl, has had one since they first came out, august 06. he's on his second one, the 8120. i've tried many times to get him to switch to a qwerty device, but he says they are too big (he carries it in his pocket -- not on his belt). he has already made mention that he is going to jack the 8220 from me. (psshaa) i was never a 'candy bar' type person. the bb changed that...but as soon as this one was leaked, i knew i'd get it at some point. its an awesome little phone...and its a BLACKBERRY!!

9of13 no está en línea Theme Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    What got me into bb's was the pearls size. big phones feel like there's a midget hanging on my beltclip. after oing thru 4 Pearls i went to a windows slider last fall cuse i hate it when my phone accidentally dails a number. When the flip cme out< it was a wrap! its a hot phone! and a BB. people on the subway who sit next to me and realize that my flip phone is a BB flip out! (no pun intended)
    For my theme blog, remember....
    Resistance Is Futile

kyleresq no está en línea Stack level 3
    I started carrying a BB back before even the 7100 came out...back when they were large, blue, and SureType wasn't around. At the same time, I also carried a flip phone. Then, the pearl was released and it was small enough for me to ditch the phone and just carry the pearl. I had the 8100 and the 8120 and THEN the flip comes out. It's like everything I ever wanted all in one. Now, that being said, and this being America, the great thing about BlackBerry is that they have lots of different devices to satisfy lots of different needs. So all of us stackers just need to learn to get along and not slam each other's devices!

synthalo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215c93ad
    Love it!

Davidcm2112 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    305671C6
    I got mine yesterday and an really pleased with it. I have huge hands and am thankful for the large keypad. It had worked as promised and I haven't had any issues with it. The only suggestion I have is that the bottom section be made of metal. Having said that, I don't plan on dropping it anytime soon so the plastic body isn't that big a deal to me.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by Davidcm2112 View Post
    I got mine yesterday and an really pleased with it. I have huge hands and am thankful for the large keypad. It had worked as promised and I haven't had any issues with it. The only suggestion I have is that the bottom section be made of metal. Having said that, I don't plan on dropping it anytime soon so the plastic body isn't that big a deal to me.
    Dropped mine yesterday pretty hard. You CANNOT tell its ever been dropped except a tiny scratch on the outside screen (not the screen itself just the bottom part of the plastic)

eleung321 no está en línea Stack level 3
    i like it.. still getting used to it though lotsa questions. for those who can help. since its my first bb. .

JGibb no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    pin
    Had an issue with horrible lagging with my first one exchanged it this one has no lagging so far so I am extemely happy with mine.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

joebobmcslob no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23e22496
    Got mine today. I absolutely love it. Its a phone and then a blackberry too instead of the other way around.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

bobbyj1985uk no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    257073FB
    I must admit, i had mine 3 days before returning it and going back to my 8310, and still to this day I cannot put my finger on why on earth i didnt like it, i tried to make myself like it, but it just didnt happen! i was really dissapointed as I was waiting so long for it. I returned it and almost . . (pains me to say it) left the blackberry circle all together, but luckily the other half slapped me back to sanity :-)
    ---~Loving his BB - True Crackberry Addict~---
    New Pin: 21153ADC
    ~~~~If In Doubt Pull It Out . . Battery Obviously ;-)~~~~

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast