Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

I have to admit, it's not quite as impressive as I was thinking, but over ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

lamoglinsgal no está en línea Stack level 3

So who's happy with their flipberry?

Advertisement

I have to admit, it's not quite as impressive as I was thinking, but over all, pretty cool phone! I guess I'm one of the lucky ones who isn't haven't any problems. In fact, it seems to be getting faster with use. Weird.

It's kind of hard getting re-used to SureType after having the Curve, but with a little patients, and letting the flip get to know me, I'm sure we'll be happy together.

No LED for missed calls is a huge bummer for me. I loved being able to see from across the room that someone was going on, whether it be missed call, email, etc. I do get LED's for everything else, just not calls. Maybe it will be fixed with an OS upgrade.

Anyhow, I think I'll be getting the 8900 when it's released, but I will be keeping ol' Flipberry too.

ej
    ej no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    280A5A37
    i like mine as well. its a bummer that blingball does not work. but i cant complain. i love the fact i can hook up my regular headphone to it. i haven't had a full qwerty device so the crossover for that hasnt been that big of an issue for me. i'm feelin this phone alot
    wreckless music
    makin the hits

www.wrecklessmusic.bravehost.com

add me on myspace www.myspace.com/wreckless_music

gritsinct no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I'm happy! I like having the larger keys but still having a small phone. I like the flip style because the screen is protected, although it has been an adjustment going back to a flip after not having one for so long. I have not run into any problems (knock on wood) and no lagging issue - so I'm very happy.

I'm sure I'll be trying other BBs as they come along, but I'm fairly certain I'll always keep this one as well. Great size for pockets and all the power of a BB.

jhall1986 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Im happy with mine. I'm updating the OS right now but it seems like a few ppl are having issue with theirs.

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    Most def. happy with mine!

---
    T-Mobile Curve 8320 - 4.5.0.81 OS
    T-Mobile Pearl 8220 Flip - 4.5.0.151 OS
    NEW* [heavyc@tmo.blackberry.net]

--HeavyC.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

9of13 no está en línea Theme Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Best fone i ever had to date! and ive gone thru over 30 phones since 1999! and i also have noticed its gotten a little faster with use.
    For my theme blog, remember....
    Resistance Is Futile

djenke no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    Pink
    I love mine and havent had any problems.Sure type takes practice.Am selling my curve which i recently purchased the pink oem housing for.I'm kinda sad letting it go.It was my second curve after missing my first lol.

BLISS1990 no está en línea Stack level 2
    im in love with my new bb, it lags a bit, but that doesnt bother me at all.

ImBrocks3 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I bought this for my wife as her first blackberry and she is in love with it! She never did want a berry, but now she will never be without it. She spends a lot of time on youtube and is always pinning me. Plus it looks really cool.

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    Now that I have one with no lagging issues, I'm very happy with it. It's working great, and I'm glad I decided to give it another chance!
    ]

80sjunkie no está en línea Stack level 2
    I like mine. Really havent had any problems.
    Cant wait for more themes to be made

kyleresq no está en línea Stack level 3
    Love mine. No real issues so far. Contemplating an upgrade to .155, have TMO's .151. The official cases were relased from RIM today, have one on it's way.

J. Thompson no está en línea Stack level 3
    I am still on the fence with mine. I am happy with the form factor, but mine is still buggy acting and I can't transfer my data/messages from my old device over to it still.

lamoglinsgal no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by li2327 View Post
    Now that I have one with no lagging issues, I'm very happy with it. It's working great, and I'm glad I decided to give it another chance!

You ended up taking the 8120 back? LOL! I'm glad you got one that's working for you now.

dsears33 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30bc7eec
    I really like mine.....actually purchased one, had it for a day and returned it because the flip was really loose. They gave me a new one and this one is much better. I do notice a bit of a lag when I dial a number but everything else is great! once an OS update comes, hopefully it will fix the lag.

Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast