i really need some help i am afraid... ok so my browser dissappeared... and i ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

mfletcher5 no está en línea Stack level 2

So Lost! Need Help Please

Advertisement

i really need some help i am afraid...

ok so my browser dissappeared... and i have no idea what program to download to get it running again and even if you give me a link to the program i need to download i am afraid i wont be able to walk myself through it. So if someone could hook me up with a a link to get my stuff running again that would be great. thank you for your patience

jonbost no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23FA03C0

Re: So Lost! Need Help Please

If you have already tryed a battery pull then I would say you need to go into options>advanced options>host routing table and click menu and register now. If this does not work go to your providers BIS website. If you are on BIS and resend your service books. This should clear your problem.

mfletcher5 no está en línea Stack level 2

hahah you are a smart man thank you very much!

jonbost no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23FA03C0

Glad that I could help

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

If resending your service books, try turning off your Pearl. Do you have an error when your turn you Pearl ON. If so, check this thread out, Problem on Some New BlackBerry Handhelds.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

toon no está en línea Stack level 2

Looks like it worked, so that’s good. Sometimes, though, that doesn’t work, so for future reference... I was missing my browser for about 4 days and nothing could bring it back. I registered to the network and registered again and re-registered some more, and still nothing.I pulled the battery numerous times, and still got nada. Then a BB tech told me that the most surefire way to get everything working is to delete all your service books first, and THEN go in to Host Routing Tables and register. As soon as I did that, all the service books reappeared, nice and fresh, along with my missing browser. Something handy to know in case the browser is persistent in not returning.