When sending I could not send one long message. I had to leave the counter ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

tamaraa no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E48602

So I was having problem with SMS

Advertisement

When sending I could not send one long message. I had to leave the counter at at least 7/160, meaning I had room left for 7 characters. If it went lower than 7 or if it went into a 2nd page or message once I sent it I would automatically get the red x. I've had this problem since he Pearl came out and three different Pearls. I downloaded the new ATT OS the other week, but didn't try to send a long message because I am so used to breaking them up and making sure they were short enough.

The question is was anyone else having this problem and did the new OS indeed correct this. Or was it just my device?

I am excited that it works now...and I hope it will continue to work when I download the 101 OS.

VZDubtk no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: So I was having problem with SMS

never experienced this issue with the pearl or any other device for this matter maybe it was just ur provisioning on your account. Sometimes removing a feature and adding it back on fixes that issue.
    I Unlock All Mobile Devices, questions just ask